New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

I think it's obvious that Scrillex will be on the album. M is a big fan. She even went to see him perform in the middle of her tour.

She also went to see Beyonce (well, not in the middle of her tour, but still) but I hope that doesn't mean we have to expect her on Madonna's album...

She also went to see Beyonce (well, not in the middle of her tour, but still) but I hope that doesn't mean we have to expect her on Madonna's album...

Exactly. She was also seeing Drake and Chance The Rapper. I don't think it proves anything.

Guest Sweet Tooth

Saw Avicii open for Madonna, and he really is junk. I wish she would go in a more mature direction, but I'll keep faith.

M did the whole mature direction with Ray Of Light era. We'll see how she and Avicii click in the studio. Though I wished

she did work with an unknown (who will eventually be in-demand after working with the Queen).

Ok, I don't know in which thread I post anymore. Why do we have 2?

I was just thinking.... some people here already said that, but isn't it weird that on one week she's saying that she is working on her next album but is TOP SECRET and no one can know anything and on the other week she casually says "I'm going to the studio with Avicii?"

What I mean is that maybe is indeed for his album and not hers. I'm not trying to stirr up anyting. I have NO problems with Avicii for her next album, so is not me trying to be "hopeful" or whatever. But as some people already said, M never drops producers names so soon in the process.

M did the whole mature direction with Ray Of Light era. We'll see how she and Avicii click in the studio. Though I wished

she did work with an unknown (who will eventually be in-demand after working with the Queen).

Because she once went in a more mature direction, she shouldn't do it again? By that bizarre logic we could say she "did the whole" EDM thing countless times already.

People really need to get over what she has or hasn't done before, or when she's told things in the past and drawing all these ridiculous conclusions like they're fucking profilers.

Maybe she just felt like saying it when she said it, who gives a shit about how early or late in the process she's told things before. It doesn't mean she can't tell them sooner or later this time if she just happens to wake up and feel like it one day!

i'd much prefer drake than avicii.

Dear Lord that would have been truly horrible, not because he's bad, which he is, but the two of them just wouldn't work together

Urbandonna has to disappear forever, unless she goes for that light r'n'b like she did on Bedtime Stories

Dear Lord that would have been truly horrible, not because he's bad, which he is, but the two of them just wouldn't work together

Urbandonna has to disappear forever, unless she goes for that light r'n'b like she did on Bedtime Stories

I wouldn't mind something like "Take Care" or "Hold on we're going home"

But I need him to refrain from calling her a "good girl"

What's interesting is that my local AC, Triple A and Alternative channels play the hell out of Avicii next to soft rock, pop/rock/folk and alternative rock songs respectively. I've never heard current dance songs being played on those channels before. Let alone songs released by a DJ.

For some reason his sound crosses over easily to many formats and age groups.

I mean Avicii isn't super relevant in the US only to like EDM fans, & his only 2 big hits that were played a lot on the radio were "Levels" and "Wake Me Up" he isn't super generic like David Guetta and all those other djs..

Wow kids are really into Avicii?! I just posted on my facebook M's IG announcement and I got positive comments from my young fb friends who doesnt care about the Queen in the past.

I'm not pro or anti Avicii, but it seems very strange that those who are against M working with someone who's young and experimenting with their own sound and developing as an artist.

It's either gonna fly, or it won't. But honestly, in 30 years of being a fan, I haven't seen Madonna be as accessible or forthcoming with her future projects as she has the last year on Instagram (of all places).

I trust her. And if she wants to stay the reigning queen of the dance chart, I'm on board. However, if anyone thinks she's doing the whole album with him, they need to check the liner notes and producer credits of her albums.

I trust her. And if she wants to stay the reigning queen of the dance chart, I'm on board. However, if anyone thinks she's doing the whole album with him, they need to check the liner notes and producer credits of her albums.

Bingo!

I love Avicii! He's amaizng and his last album is great.

I don't care how this will sound, IT'S MADONNA. She has done everything. There's nothing more to prove. She's THE QUEEN! :wow:

William Orbit is in LA...he said on his Facebook page..

God no please. He ruined MDNA. Bb and ms were a million times better. Please flush wo down toilet.

Guest gang bang

I love Avicii! He's amaizng and his last album is great.

I don't care how this will sound, IT'S MADONNA. She has done everything. There's nothing more to prove. She's THE QUEEN! :wow:

+100000000 :smooch:

Guest Rachelle of London

I didn't mean it like that at all. I was just saying that's how much of a fan she is of him. Usually when she's on tour she dedicates her time to her that. Not elsewhere.

In regard to working with him I bet he appears on the new record

God no please. He ruined MDNA. Bb and ms were a million times better. Please flush wo down toilet.

Oh so you liked the up tempo dance songs Solveig produced Like Girls Gone Wild.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh so you liked the up tempo dance songs Solveig produced Like Girls Gone Wild.

That was Benassi.

I'm probably in the minority but I wouldn't be miffed if Benassi was a producer again

I think there is a lot of hope in this collaboration…I am sure madonna saw some potential in being stimulated and stimulating as well, Avicii …."addicted to you", that is currently storming european charts is showing some versatility and/or creativity potential of Avicii... at least... in combining unusually some kind of voices and sounds in EDM such as an "Adele" kind of voice in "addicted to you" and a "soul" voice with "country" beats for "wake me up"…

Ooooh, I LIKE this song "Addicted to You" and what a video…..

*brain cells getting more excited about Avicii by the minute*

AVI...CICCONEhappy_running_emoticon_zpsc67effcd.gif