New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

If he can produce anything as good as "I could be the one" then I'll be happy, but I don't like Wake Me Up.

IM SO EXCITED!

This album will be amazing. She will blow the pants off us. I feel it IN MY BONES!!

She has no distractions right now, no movie, she can tour when she wants to not off the Super Bowl.

Honestly I think she really bring it this year. She's been so high profile already this year. Avicii is getting a lot of praise (not on this board though) and he's not BAD. She could have picked worse!

IM READY. I WANT IT NOW! I have butterflies that we are onto a new album, new era etc. ahhhhh!

NOW BE MORE POSI PLZ!!!

:thumbsup:

IM SO EXCITED!

This album will be amazing. She will blow the pants off us. I feel it IN MY BONES!!

She has no distractions right now, no movie, she can tour when she wants to not off the Super Bowl.

Honestly I think she really bring it this year. She's been so high profile already this year. Avicii is getting a lot of praise (not on this board though) and he's not BAD. She could have picked worse!

IM READY. I WANT IT NOW! I have butterflies that we are onto a new album, new era etc. ahhhhh!

NOW BE MORE POSI PLZ!!!

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

New music from Madonna - always something to be excited and positive about. Bring it on.

That's the attitude ! Bring it on ALREADY !

Why do people hate Avicci is beyond me. That guy is so young and creative, has had monster hits with very different sounds, and frankly, after Girl Gone Wild any song from Avicci is WELCOME. A woman who has released such a generic sound can do wonders with Avicci. Even with Pittbull, hahahaha.

I'm satisfied.

:lmao:

I agree! After the MDNA singles i think its safe to say that we are all "vaccinated". Anything will do! :lol:

Save money for summer or fall tour! This year!!!!! Like last time, this record will be out in weeks from now. Immediately followed by tour. Avicii works FAST. He did the remix of ggw overnight upon last minute demand. M likes to work faster than ever right now and Avicii can get an album pumped out extremely quick. It's tour time yall!

True is one of my favorite albums from the last several years - incredibly diversity of sounds, full of great hooks and a real emotional depth to many of the songs

I hope M's album isn't just full-on EDM (her ballads are almost always sublime) but I am actually very excited to hear a collaboration between M and Avicii

The only thing I ask is that she won't make more "non-traditional promo" like she did with MDNA. I want her to wait a little bit more for the tour.

Even though I'm not particularly impressed by Avicii I'm very curious to hear how this will turn out. Good news is that she's working on an album right now. I'm very excited!

I hope she completely changes her look. Its time for a MAJOR re-invention. She could go brunette for this album, anything except the tired andy lecompte blond curls.

To be honest, the first time I heard Wake Me Up I thought it was Mumford & Sons. I didn't realise it was know who Avicii was. Mumford and Sons sound is good. I haven't heard anything else Avicii has done though.

Guest Not4Pussies

I wouldn't be surprised if skrillex is one of the other producers she's working with. God save the queen.

Avicii had quite a few UK number 1s, I hope he'll push Madonna back to the top, her 14th UK number one is coming

The kids will love it. We sound a bunch of old farts here :lol:

That's the point though. They probably won't. They'll just say why is he working with her! To them it's no different to him working with Cher or Tina Turner.

I don't listen do Avicii (although as someone living in Sweden I am proud of his success), and my first reaction to these news was "WHY", but here are a few reasons why I am still hopeful:

1. Avicii played country and bluegrass at ULTRA of all places. He was trying to do something new -- which means there is a will to experiment. Which means we might not get "typical" EDM. http://www.dancingastronaut.com/2013/03/avicii-rolls-the-dice-at-ultra-2013-too-advanced-for-dance/

2. His album got pretty good reviews from different types of outlets, so even if it's not my cup of tea, there's a possibility that something good can come from him working together with Madonna.

I can only go by the Album he has released. And It is gutter trash. I hope M is not pandering for the mickey mouse audience again. Her hanging with Miley has me worried though.

by the time this is released Avicii will be old news.....................

I know right… It's as if she would have have worked with Guetta for MDNA lol

Poor Madonna, she's trying to catch up lol

My concern here is that EDM is on its way out, at least partly. Which is a great opportunity for her to branch out and do something a little different. HC and MDNA weren't 100% uptempo at all, and I think we can expect the new album won't be either. But Avicci as the first collaborator announced is a bad sign for whatever dance music is included. I also think this also suggests the new album will likely be another cobbled-together-from-various-producers deal.

Is this the first time she publicly announces one of her collaborators? She must be pretty sure she's including him in the album. then.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think it's obvious that Scrillex will be on the album. M is a big fan. She even went to see him perform in the middle of her tour.

I think it's obvious that Scrillex will be on the album. M is a big fan. She even went to see him perform in the middle of her tour.

Scrillex production and dubstep is outdated