New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

i don't like the album cover

let me just start that one now

She looks old in the new video too lol

Desperate, staying relevant and the constant use of the word "generic" - hear it over and over with some Madonna fans. Their favourite phrases. Now I am waiting for the whole ruining her legacy, keeping up with the kids and handing in the fan cards....

There does seem to be a definite cycle doesn't it :lol:

Richard Vission & Luciana. These two songs make my PUSSY POP. Mainstream yet still DIRTY. Madonna, call Richard NOW!

Vission's remixes for M have been sub par.

This thread is a mess...but is anyone genuinely excited that a new era is upon us? Music, videos, interviews, tour, surprises, photoshoots, magazines...leaks..etc..etc..?

I am.

All this dance music snobbery is a buzzkill though.

I dont know why everyone is freaking out that shes working with Avicii, just because hes successful. Honestly, what made MDNA a less successful album wasnt the producers, it was the rushed production. Yeah some of her best work was done with unknown producers, but it doesnt mean that a successful producer will make the album unoriginal or unsuccessful.

And since when did Madonna do an album with just one producer? :p

Guest Not4Pussies

Ummm, that's because she selects them from Lola's iPod shuffle. Madonna wants you to think she is vacuuming at 2 am, but really she sneaks into Lola's room to read her journal and listen to her iPod for some " cool" street cred.

Who is this avicii? Can't say I have even heard a song of his, and really can't be bothered you tubing?

You're wrong. Lola has actual good taste in music. Read her posts on material girl blog. Avicii is something Rocco and her trainer listen to.

I love MDNA and HARD CANDY...love them both. Not desperate...and both very truly only Madonna. More importantly, both actually extremely profitable and successful.

She can't win. She does what she wants. She doesn't give a fuck. She is a mainstream artist that will make commercial music.

Guest Rachelle of London

The people resorting to name calling and having heart attacks at people expressing their opinion are causing more of a meltdown than the ones that are disappointed at Aviccii.

I don't like all his music but I do love this!

Excited about this. I have a feeling the other songs that were recorded were already Avicii or producers that she tried and did not like so Avicii is redoing them with her. Pretty sure he's doing majority of album. Which is what I hope because I really prefer her albums with only one or two producers. Like erotica, like a prayer and Especially American life. I'm thrilled. I could care less that he's a has been. I much prefer him over dildo.

all i hope is that she doesn't do EDM because the EDM era is over. It would be the same that when she went rnb with HC at the end of the rnb era. While being EDM, Avicii's got a country touch in his music, so i hope she throws off the edm side, keeps the country sound and adjust it to her pop sound.

I think there is a lot of hope in this collaboration…I am sure madonna saw some potential in being stimulated and stimulating as well, Avicii …."addicted to you", that is currently storming european charts is showing some versatility and/or creativity potential of Avicii... at least... in combining unusually some kind of voices and sounds in EDM such as an "Adele" kind of voice in "addicted to you" and a "soul" voice with "country" beats for "wake me up"…

Moreover I suppose that madonna has in mind when producing new records…at first…how these records would fit ...her new tour…..and not necessarily the radio formats...and she would never tour with ballads…as she knows the radio would most probably ignore her...without payola

I'm open to anything when it comes to Madonna. She has that gift to bring out things in writers and producers that even make me go "ok...wasn't expecting that"...even with sounds and producers I'm usually not into. Sure, some things are hit or miss... but I'm more than not pleasantly surprised when it comes to her...

So all it is right now is speculation. Personally, I choose to be excited.
I'm just glad a popular music artist in their mid-50s is still doing their own thing on their own terms...even when the rest of the world can't 'get' that. There's a reason why she still runs the game where it counts. She knows what she's doing.

Open mind...open ears...

It's official: Madonna is working in the studio with Avicii. She's started recording her new album as we announced.

Honestly we are not happy with her working with Avicii at all. History repeating. Apparently, Her Madgesty hasn't learn anything from her last 2 albums.

We deeply love Madonna and her artistic talent. We will always support her. That's why we like to speak what we think! She does not need people we only say YES.
Madonna with Avicii? Bad choice
To all Madonna fans who only want to read fake comments... Drownedmadonna is not for you. You know that all we say is what we think. All the time we say "wow it's fab" it's really what we think. We will always support and promote Madonna, BUT we want to be honest to do it the best way!
:dramatic:

They didn't "announce" anything.

They are fuckwits and have always been. Yes, I will say it: FUCK YOU DROWNEDMADONNA, spreading out negativity in the name of being a Madonna fan site.

From now onwards, that website is banned around here. We shall only refer to them as D******Madonna.

How can you tar someone with a brush like that? Have they actually heard any of Avicii's work? How do they know their dynamic in the studio? Avicii is a 23-year-old up and coming dance producer. For them to just cancel him out like that is disgusting. I hope Madonna or her team do not see them because they do not deserve to be known as a Madonna "fan site."

BOYCOT D*****MADONNA WEBSITE

I'm open to anything when it comes to Madonna. She has that gift to bring out things in writers and producers that even make me go "ok...wasn't expecting that"...even with sounds and producers I'm usually not into. Sure, some things are hit or miss... but I'm more than not pleasantly surprised when it comes to her... there's a reason why she still runs the game where it counts.

So all it is right now is speculation. Why waste the energy on that kind of drama.

I'm just glad a popular music artist in their mid-50s is still doing their own thing on their own terms...even when the rest of the world can't 'get' that.

Open mind...open ears...

love this post :clap:

From now onwards, that website is banned around here. We shall only refer to them as D******Madonna.

what a Madonnatribe thing to do Suedehead. D******Madonna has been dead for years now, let them cook in their own deluded fat :queenbitch:

And for the record, I absolutely love the Avicii album and it's been on my running playlist for a while and every time songs like "Hey Brother", "Addicted to You", "Wake me Up" etc. came up I always thought Madonna would sound great on those tracks. So I can't wait!

Is just SO exciting that M is in the studio as we type recording the music we will going to listen for the rest of our lives! :wow:

I can't breathe properly!

:lmao::kiss2:

The one thing I hope to feel from the next album is romance and sensitivity. Regardless of who she's producing with. This is just a personal note however and not what I think Madonna needs to do to be successful or whatever. :rolleyes:

Why do people hate Avicci is beyond me. That guy is so young and creative, has had monster hits with very different sounds, and frankly, after Girl Gone Wild any song from Avicci is WELCOME. A woman who has released such a generic sound can do wonders with Avicci. Even with Pittbull, hahahaha.

I'm satisfied.

And let's face it, the Avicii remix of "Girl Gone Wild" is the best version of that song.

I actually prefer the Raphael Lelis mix and the Rebirth mix but the Avicii mix was on my running playlist for a year.