Madonna Smoking

EFMT

Do we know for certain how often she does, or whether she's ever done it habitually? Seems as though she's the type to smoke 'socially' when she's drinking. Aside from that it's just for the look, like the Bad Girl single cover..Which reminds me, post pics! She looks amazing with a cig :wow:

madonna.jpg

glorious

"You wanna know what envy is? All you people behind the camera" :)

Love love love and her speaking voice I could listen to on a loop

Madonna smoking is a beautiful thing

Damn i can't find a picture, a member had it as avatar 2 days ago, it's been 20 min i'm searching for it but maybe the member changed it, it was a pic of M at the MDNA tour screening in NY where she was in Marlene Dietrich and she was smoking on a guy's cigarette ! Anyone has it please ????

She did smoke, no matter what she says. I think she gave up before BAT. Theres enough pics and interviews while she was making Dick Tracey smoking. It might've been a fad but she was.

She did smoke, no matter what she says. I think she gave up before BAT. Theres enough pics and interviews while she was making Dick Tracey smoking. It might've been a fad but she was.

That would probably explain her raspy voice in songs like Till Death Do Us Part, Spanish Eyes and Supernatural. Love that voice!

That would probably explain her raspy voice in songs like Till Death Do Us Part, Spanish Eyes and Supernatural. Love that voice!

I thought she screamed like crazy in the studio to have that voice. Or is it a myth?

If I recall correctly, on the audio commentary or in the behind the scenes for A League of Their Own, they mentioned that Madonna smoked honey cigarettes while filming. (Of course, those were props for the movie, since her character smoked. But ... just thought I'd mention it.)

Damn i can't find a picture, a member had it as avatar 2 days ago, it's been 20 min i'm searching for it but maybe the member changed it, it was a pic of M at the MDNA tour screening in NY where she was in Marlene Dietrich and she was smoking on a guy's cigarette ! Anyone has it please ????

Screenshot_2014_03_06_23_21_52_png.jpg