"I'm a sinner" appreciation thread

Pressston

I think it should have been a single. This is very radio friendly and at the same time it's a good pop song. It's very Madonna. The general public could have like this track easily, and her fans too, also due to the fact it's like a wink to "Beautiful Stranger".

The video could have been great, with Madonna dancing freestyle with gorgeous moves, and there's also a little touch of religion (the Jesus Christ part...). Could have been a great 3rd or 4th single imo.

YES YES YES!! I don't know how it would have done as a single, but I love the buildup of the chorus and the performance from MDNA was one of my favorites of the whole concert. The song has great energy and very catchy melodies.

Not sure how it would've done as a single, but it tops my charts! Takes me straight back to 1999, it really does sound like it could've been recorded during the ROL sessions. I literally just listened to this like 15 min ago, before I even saw this thread. Such a feel good track.......and the live version took it to a whole nother level.

This would have worked as a single in the Uk. A great dance mix would have gone down a storm at events like Pride where people could sing 'I'm a sinner, I like it that way'.

I love this song. It's fun and irreverent.

BEST SONG ON MDNA!!

Needed to be single, needed a video, and a very sinful one :3

I fully agree!

I'm A Sinner is the one that I instantly loved at first play, it definitely should've been a single with video.

I love this song!

And I love the MDNA performance even more!

In fact, whenever I listen to the song, I can't help but sing it like Madonna does on the show :inlove:

St Anthony LAHST and found :wow:

It is my dads favourite song on MDNA he loved it live too.

Is your Dad gay? I've always envied peeps that have gay parents.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think it would've worked as a single tbh. But it's still a great trCk. I've grown to love it

It's a nice ray of light throwback, but I do find it quite boring.

I really like it but it's just like a song she's done before. It uses the same beat William Orbit did for Ray of Light (Remix), Beautiful Stranger, Black Coffee, Amazing, Feel Good Time.

Don't get me wrong, I love all those songs but I was quite disappointed in M and WO going straight back to a sound they produced over 12 year previous.