Dear MADONNA, ......

gemini1313

Dear Madonna,

Can you call BestBuy and tell them to reimburse me for the money I spend (wasted) on the blue ray dvd for the MDNA Tour since it seems that an immature film this tour and decided to put it on DVD?

Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, one more thing...can you please get rid of those ugly ass grillz that make you look like you just had shit for breakfast/lunch/dinner. When did you started follower? If I'm not mistaken, Miley beat you to the punch.

Ok. For now that's all.

Love you. :brenspin:

Guest Rachelle of London

Lol @ meltdown after one person posts their opinion not to work with timbo then suddenly it becomes an album rumor

:dead:

Dear Madonna-

Can you tack on Gang Bang to your new album just so you can release it as a single and give it the proper exposure it deserves. Fuck if radio wont touch it. Make a kick ass video and the song will take off.

My sister hasn't been interested in buying Madonna music in years. She heard Gang Bang awhile back and said she wants to buy the album just for that song.

Another missed opportunity right up there with Impressive Instant not being a single.

Shame on you for that Madonna. SHAME!

-Justin

Dear Madonna,

Can we get the Blond Ambition Tour on blu-ray the Confessions Tour too.

Oh and can we please get You Can Dance remastered as well as Like A Prayer :)

You can dance remastered. Omg. Died and gone to heaven. Especially with special box anniversary edition.