Dear MADONNA, ......

gemini1313

Dear Madonna,

In case you ( or your industry camp ) happen to read this,

please hurry up with the new music process. we are all jonesing for a new album.

I personally would appreciate it if you would NOT work with Timbaland (yawn).

Love,

Gemini1313

ps. And please no duets with MYLEY !!!!!

Dear Madonna,

In case you ( or your industry camp ) happen to read this,

please hurry up with the new music process. we are all jonesing for a new album.

I personally would appreciate it if you would NOT work with Timbaland (yawn).

Love,

Gemini1313

ps. And please no duets with MYLEY !!!!!

photo.jpg

Guest Not4Pussies

I'm thinking the lead single will have another featured artist. I'm hoping its not but we've had two albums with featured artists on the lead single in a row. Anyway, whatever she chooses to do I hope it's great.

Dear Madonna,

Could you please kindly send me a comprehensive inventory list of your entire collection of art works? I need it for the Madonna Nation forum thread entitled "Madonna's art collection: what works of art does she own?".

Many thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Yours fanatically,

Tumbleweedt

:horn::D

1782184_842816439067805_1501674823_n.png

:lmao::lmao:

Dear Madonna,

Could you please kindly send me a comprehensive inventory list of your entire collection of art works? I need it for the Madonna Nation forum thread entitled "Madonna's art collection: what works of art does she own?".

Many thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Yours fanatically,

Tumbleweedt

:horn::D

:tigger::tigger::tigger::lol:

Madonna is working on her own terms and time, and will do what she pleases with whoever she likes. Patience.

I didn't get that virtue called patience. ;-)

I'm glad she's doing what she wants with who wants and how she wants. I guess I'll try the patience route. Lol

Dear Madonna,

I've been a fan since 1985. Thank you for everything. I love all the Instagram shots of your beautiful family. Rocco loves to stir stuff up just like you, and I love you for it.

If you are taking requests, I'd like the full Reinvention tour filmed on 35mm by Jonas Akerlund in Paris. I'm aware that the Lisbon show was never professionally filmed. There are horrible video shots of that Lisbon show on the internet that looks like test shots for a DVD. But obviously not filmed on 35mm. So this is why we need the full tour that Jonas filmed. Unless you only shot the songs that are in the movie? I sure hope not.

In terms of a new album, I would love for you to put out a record that you do completely alone. Or just one producer or Dj. I really don't like all the cooks in the kitchen. I want pure you!

Love,

Stud