The whores from The Talk hit a new low, coming 4 Mamadonna

acko

Sheryl Underwood has always been problematic. I've watched the show, more than a few times; she often spews racially-backwards bullshit from her mouth & she has the nerve to do it from under a wig... AND DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH TOO!?

The shame.

Sheryl Underwood has always been problematic. I've watched the show, more than a few times; she often spews racially-backwards bullshit from her mouth & she has the nerve to do it from under a wig... AND DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH TOO!?

The shame

:clap: :clap: :clap:

As trashy, empty and attention-seeking as a Piers Morgan

Can't wait till CNN fires him for stealing the money they are paying him

CNN to pull plug on Piers Morgan show

d19448d6-6aaa-4359-a768-eadacf5fbca9_afp
4 hours ago
c9c44d6e1c86a6037583d82856e3c3b5da86a9d6

View photo

Piers Morgan, speaks during a taping of CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight at the annual Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) meeting on September 25, 2013 in New York City (AFP Photo/Ramin Talaie)

Washington (AFP) - CNN president Jeff Zucker has decided to end television host Piers Morgan's show after its ratings plunged, sources at the television network said.

The former British tabloid editor -- who irked conservative Americans after launching somewhat of a crusade for greater gun control measures -- struggled after stepping into the shoes of popular, down-to-earth host Larry King in the coveted 9:00 pm primetime slot.

King, an 80-year-old talk show star who now hosts a show broadcasting on Hulu, Ora TV and Russia's RT television, is known for his ability to connect immediately and easily with ordinary Americans. He hosted "Larry King Live" on CNN from 1985 to 2010, wearing his trademark wide-rimmed glasses, shirt with rolled-up sleeves and suspenders.

Morgan, in contrast, was inherently British and not just in his accent. In particular, he made repeated references to cricket, a sport with little US presence, and professed his ignorance about American football and preference for the round football, soccer.

"CNN confirms that 'Piers Morgan Live' is ending," CNN vice president of communications Barbara Levin told AFP. "The date of the final program is still to be determined."

US media reports said the show could end as early as next month but that Morgan may stay with CNN in another role.

In an interview with The New York Times, Morgan said the show had "run its course," adding that he and Zucker "have been talking for some time about different ways of using me."

He also acknowledged the show was underperforming.

"It's been a painful period and lately we have taken a bath in the ratings," Morgan said, adding that the show suffered especially on slow news days.

"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing, and there is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it," he added.

Edited by justinian

Can you give an example?

Just last Fall, she made disparaging comments about Heidi Klum's decision to keep her bi-racial children's hair in its natural state; she referred to it as nappy, nasty even. She says it was a misunderstanding and apologized for it. I understand that she IS a comedian (I've seen her stand-up a long time ago, like early 2000's) but still, where was the humor in that? Whats funny about of woman-of-color BASHING people-of-color's natural, biological hair texture. Bitch, don't forget that's a WIG you've got on & we both know what lies beneath.

Love some of the comments on Youtube
The large Black lady is ridiculously ignorant. She's simply digging for cheap claps and cheers from the audience... She assumes Madonna doesnt want her son to get the best education from a silly picture of grills? Do they ignore the stories of her daughter going to university? How about her charity campaigns to promote education?

Silly women from a silly show
Oh yes, and how nice of Mrs. O to talk so rudely continuously about the woman who employed her daughter, Kelly, for the material girl fashion line just a few years ago. All I hear Sharon Osbourne do is talk about how Madonna needs to "act her age" and have "dignity." Has she looked in the mirror lately? There are pictures of her in the audience of The Grammy Awards just a few weeks ago throwing water in someone's face :rotfl: Yes, Sharon, you sure are qualified to preach to all the middle aged women on how to be dignified.....NOT! 

Guest Not4Pussies

Wow I don't know who's worse, Sheryl from the talk or the dumb one from the view that thought the world is flat and is not down with gays

Wow I don't know who's worse, Sheryl from the talk or the dumb one from the view that thought the world is flat and is not down with gays

Two token fat, funny, dark-skinned women with opinions as wrong as their hair is fake? Martin Luther King Jr. aint die for that!

Whoopi & Aisha Taylor are both fabulous though: :wow:

Just last Fall, she made disparaging comments about Heidi Klum's decision to keep her bi-racial children's hair in its natural state; she referred to it as nappy, nasty even. She says it was a misunderstanding and apologized for it. I understand that she IS a comedian (I've seen her stand-up a long time ago, like early 2000's) but still, where was the humor in that? Whats funny about of woman-of-color BASHING people-of-color's natural, biological hair texture. Bitch, don't forget that's a WIG you've got on & we both know what lies beneath.

:confused::doh:

Thx

Gosh so glad I don't watch TV except for news channels in English and Spanish. So she's wearing a wig? For what? But at the same time she's criticising the impact of Madonna's threatening the positive development and proper education opportunities of her children with the grills? Because, yes, the two things are TOTALLY related. Baffling

As trashy, empty and attention-seeking as a Piers Morgan

Can't wait till CNN fires him for stealing the money they are paying him

CNN to pull plug on Piers Morgan show

d19448d6-6aaa-4359-a768-eadacf5fbca9_afp
4 hours ago
c9c44d6e1c86a6037583d82856e3c3b5da86a9d6

View phot

Washington (AFP) - CNN president Jeff Zucker has decided to end television host Piers Morgan's show after its ratings plunged, sources at the television network said. The former British tabloid editor -- who irked conservative Americans after launching somewhat of a crusade for greater gun control measures -- struggled after stepping into the shoes of popular, down-to-earth host Larry King in the coveted 9:00 pm primetime slot.

King, an 80-year-old talk show star who now hosts a show broadcasting on Hulu, Ora TV and Russia's RT television, is known for his ability to connect immediately and easily with ordinary Americans. He hosted "Larry King Live" on CNN from 1985 to 2010, wearing his trademark wide-rimmed glasses, shirt with rolled-up sleeves and suspenders.

Morgan, in contrast, was inherently British and not just in his accent. In particular, he made repeated references to cricket, a sport with little US presence, and professed his ignorance about American football and preference for the round football, soccer.

"CNN confirms that 'Piers Morgan Live' is ending," CNN vice president of communications Barbara Levin told AFP. "The date of the final program is still to be determined." US media reports said the show could end as early as next month but that Morgan may stay with CNN in another role.

In an interview with The New York Times, Morgan said the show had "run its course," adding that he and Zucker "have been talking for some time about different ways of using me." He also acknowledged the show was underperforming.

"It's been a painful period and lately we have taken a bath in the ratings," Morgan said, adding that the show suffered especially on slow news days.

"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing, and there is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it," he added.

:wow::nocomment:

Serves the idiot right :rotfl:

On to his next show (if he'll ever get one again) and the next "desperate Madonna is banned from my show"

Poor fool, his self-promotional Madonna tagline since 2010 didn't get him an answer

Not from Madonna nor in ratings

Meanwhile .........

e587cdd2-c49b-4399-b369-7aa2624b468f_zps

Piers+Morgan+Piers+Morgan+Burger+King+Ph

"Morgan, in contrast, was inherently British and not just in his accent. In particular, he made repeated references to cricket, a sport with little US presence, and professed his ignorance about American football and preference for the round football, soccer"

Says everything really :rotfl:

Bye Bitch

It's really amazing how much shit M has received due to all her postings on instagram. :ohmy:

I've enjoyed several of her postings(deceased mom, kids, posing with celebrities), but I'm not sure if instagram is completely right for her.

I've enjoyed several of her postings(deceased mom, kids, posing with celebrities), but I'm not sure if instagram is completely right for her. It's really amazing how much shit M has received due to all her postings on instagram. :ohmy:

I get what you mean but I seriously doubt any of the latest controversies mean anything at all to Madonna if not those bitches and their critiques unwittingly working around the clock to give her some more free publicity injection. Look at that pompous Morgan guy, he was so desperately trying to get a reaction from Madonna. He didn't get it and because of his incompetence and arrogance his FLOP show was even axed. I am surprised they allowed him to go ahead with it for 4 years.

We're talking about someone who made it through literally being peeled off in the media during the Erotica days. Time spent on Instagram is nothing compared to that. And she does it in a fun, care-free, humourous way. Yet it makes headlines globally. That's a REAL star. Imagine when she's ACTUALLY releasing something or gives a TV show their best ratings in half a century.

Whereas the PR machinery behind people half her age is pouring millions into marketing campaigns and the results are modest at best. Even Katy and Rihanna (the digital era queen releasing an album a year :chuckle:) who record sales wise are doing better than most of their peers are only selling in the range of somebody who came out a quarter of a century before them

Not to talk about the endorsement, merchandising, licensing, entrapeneurial and touring front

M would not even bother with these lessors, who would seriously?

Don't be surprised, these M bashing and trashing happened so many times before. If you want ratings/publicity on your tanking talk shows or flopping albums you can always talk about Madonna.

It's like talk about Madonna if you want to be talked about. :madgemanson:

Guest Not4Pussies

It's interesting though, there's Rihanna who has so many IG followers and she posts really vulgar things as well as pics of her smoking weed, being half naked etc and she doesn't get shit for it.

Madonna posts something and she gets hate storms.

I do wish she posted less about her kids though.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's interesting though, there's Rihanna who has so many IG followers and she posts really vulgar things as well as pics of her smoking weed, being half naked etc and she doesn't get shit for it.

Madonna posts something and she gets hate storms.

I do wish she posted less about her kids though.

Rihanna is ALWAYS in trouble for her insta posts. Her accounts even been suspended. It's not unique to Madonna. Tbh Madonnas insta controversies have been pretty tame compared to Rihanna. It does seem that most of Madonnas posts that get her "in trouble" involve her children, which should be a wake up call for her and the ones around her.

Yawn.

The fact that Sheryl Underwood is implying that Madonna isn't educating David to be all he can be is proof positive that they have no clue.

When Madonna is dead and buried, and her children are grown up and in successful careers, these idiotic attacks will be long forgotten.

I'm sure she will see her children grow up happy and successful while she's alive.

The shame.

:dead:

:clap: It's just very hypocritical. It wreaks of ignorance. I think some people just like to sound angry and like they have a point to prove.

What in the actual?

I know, right? :-/

Rihanna is ALWAYS in trouble for her insta posts. Her accounts even been suspended. It's not unique to Madonna. Tbh Madonnas insta controversies have been pretty tame compared to Rihanna. It does seem that most of Madonnas posts that get her "in trouble" involve her children, which should be a wake up call for her and the ones around her.

The thing is that I think she just loves her kids and spends a lot of time with them. I think Madonna has reached the point where she's confident in who she is and what she's doing with her life. Just like anybody, she wants to share what makes her happy.

Guest Rachelle of London

I know, right? :-/

The thing is that I think she just loves her kids and spends a lot of time with them. I think Madonna has reached the point where she's confident in who she is and what she's doing with her life. Just like anybody, she wants to share what makes her happy.

I agree. However, I'm not a fan of anyone, celeb or non celeb putting info and stuff about their kids out there. It's a sad world, there are a lot of sickos out there. Not just in the pervy sense but in the sense of bullies picking apart everything a child says and does, which I think is wrong.

People are taking their angst about Madonna out on her kids. Sharon Osbourne and co can highly fuck off.

I agree. However, I'm not a fan of anyone, celeb or non celeb putting info and stuff about their kids out there. It's a sad world, there are a lot of sickos out there. Not just in the pervy sense but in the sense of bullies picking apart everything a child says and does, which I think is wrong.

People are taking their angst about Madonna out on her kids. Sharon Osbourne and co can highly fuck off.

:-( Why is this world so fucked up?