The whores from The Talk hit a new low, coming 4 Mamadonna

acko

Actually, that is how people talk about David and Mercy most of the time, and it's disgusting. They are basically saying that Madonna bought them, and that's the saddest most meanest thing anyone has ever said about her.

I know people often say that, but people rarely see it from david's point of view, how he might feel. not only about what they say about him but about his mother, who he loves. imagine people saying that about your mother. He probably doesn't know or realise it yet but one day he will. and so will mercy. and if she adopted a white child I doubt they would say that. as if adopting is "buying" kids anyway. it's supposed to be a heart warming thing. and she obviously loves her kids. they talk about her as if she's a machine. as if her children have no feelings. how can these women talk such mean bullshit over a fucking grill while spatting out ethical values in the same sentence? it's so incredibly low.. ugh.

LMFAOOOO :dead:

Here's another great look for you <3

kelly-osbourne-fail.jpg

:lmao:

David's biological mother and 2 of his siblings had died from AIDS IN Malawi, where the average life expectancy is 45.

Also when Madonna and Guy visited David he was sick with potentially fatal pneumonia, so Madonna and Guy basically saves his life.

Madonna needs a HUGE PR Makeover with this new album and she needs to stay off instagram too.

I disagree. I think Madonna should do what the fuck she wants and let the world catch up five years later. Bye haters. Get off my dick.

I know people often say that, but people rarely see it from david's point of view, how he might feel. not only about what they say about him but about his mother, who he loves. imagine people saying that about your mother. He probably doesn't know or realise it yet but one day he will. and so will mercy. and if she adopted a white child I doubt they would say that. as if adopting is "buying" kids anyway. it's supposed to be a heart warming thing. and she obviously loves her kids. they talk about her as if she's a machine. as if her children have no feelings. how can these women talk such mean bullshit over a fucking grill while spatting out ethical values in the same sentence? it's so incredibly low.. ugh.

I agree with everything you said. I hope David and Mercy never hear the things people say about their mother.

Stay classy

Party foul! Livid Sharon Osbourne 'throws food and glass of water' at Jonah Hill's brother at pre-Grammy gala during 'row'

By Johnny Lopez

PUBLISHED: 19:14 GMT, 26 January 2014 | UPDATED: 01:03 GMT, 28 January 2014

114 shares

View
comments

Music mogul Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy party is always a big spectacle.

But despite performances by Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson, this year's main event turned out to be an apparent altercation between Sharon Osbourne and Jonah Hill's older brother.

The 61-year-old TV host appeared to get into an explosive argument with music manager Jordan Feldstein and threw a glass of water at him during the black tie gala at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Saturday.

Scroll down for video

article-2546272-1AFA600700000578-357_634
+9

The main event: Sharon Osbourne threw a glass of water at Jonah Hill's brother Jordan Feldstein at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy gala on Saturday

According to E!Online, Sharon's daughter Kelly Osbourne was involved in an argument with Feldstein which featured ' a lot of finger pointing' during the earlier portion of the evening.

Not happy to see one of her children upset, The Talk host went over to investigate the situation.

According to E!'s source, once Sharon confronted Jordan, who manages Adam Levine's band Maroon 5 and Robin Thicke, 'the arguing continued.'

'They were going back and forth and then all of sudden, food was flipped onto Jordan. He got up to walk away and then Sharon threw a glass of water at him.'

article-2546272-1AFA5FD700000578-64_634x
+9

The main event: Sharon Osbourne threw a glass of water at Jonah Hill's brother Jordan Feldstein at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy gala on Saturday

article-2546272-1AFA5FE300000578-52_634x
+9

She means business: The Talk host was not happy that Jordan upset her daughter Kelly Osbourne

article-2546272-1AFA5FDD00000578-856_634
+9

The target: Jordan Feldstein is Jonah Hill's older brother and manages Maroon 5 and Sara Bareilles

In photos from the event, Sharon is seen pointing her finger and throwing the glass of water at Jordan as it almost hits an innocent bystander at the table.

Jordan can be seen removing his jacket as he walks away from the table.

The volatile scene went down as Grammy nominated singer Sara Bareilles, who is also a client of Jordan's, and a male friend sat at the same table and attempted to stay dry while the incident played out.

See more at Extra TV

article-2546272-1AFA741500000578-403_634
+9

Happy family: Sharon, Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne are calm and cool upon arriving to the gala and prior to the incident with Jordan Feldstein

article-2546272-1AFA73F900000578-306_634
+9

Music man: It is not clear why Jordan -- seen here at an event a few years ago -- got into the altercation with Sharon

The basis of the argument is not clear, but the Osbournes have reportedly had issues with Jordan for a while.

Jordan made news last November after suddenly marrying Clint Eastwood's 20-year-old daughter Francesca Eastwood in a quickie Las Vegas wedding.

One week later, the newlywed couple had their marriage annulled.

Francesca starred in the reality series Mrs. Eastwood & Company with stepmom Dina Eastwood and was Miss Golden Globe 2013.

article-2546272-1AFA740500000578-981_306
+9
article-2546272-1AFA73FE00000578-220_306
+9

Family affair: Jordan's brother Jonah Hill was hosting SNL in New York -- Francesca Eastwood was married to Jordan for a week before annulling the marriage

Despite Sharon and Jordan's incident, the pre-Grammy gala was a star-studded event that also featured performances by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Lionel Richie, Lorde, The Foo Fighters, Pharrell and Imagine Dragons.

Other A-list guests in attendance were Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Jared Leto, Gloria Estefan, Russell Simmons, John Legend, Smokey Robinson and Rod Stewart.

Incidentally, Jordan's brother Jonah was not present as he was busy in New York hosting Saturday Night Live.

article-2546272-1AFA5FFB00000578-1_634x3
+9

Cease fire: Sharon talks to Sara Bareilles and a friend after Jordan walked away

What the fuck does Sharon Osbourne know about outdated with the hair of a 70 year old that she's had for about 10 years.

tumblr_mesrpvRwJy1r027st.gif

omg THANK YOU. This is what I've been thinking. She has had the same haircut and color for ages.

What a bunch of cunts. Although I have to admit M does look like a dickhead wearing those grillz apart from in photoshoots - they do nothing for her.

3 of them are passively co-signing & head nodding BUT SHARON :rotfl: THAT BITCH IS FUMING. Did Madonna fuck Ozzy back in the day or something? She seems a bit 'edgy' for no reason. Poor her.

And Sheryl Inderwood has NO SAY WHATSOEVER, ever since she made derogatory remarks toward Black folks w/ natural hair.

3 of them are passively co-signing & head nodding BUT SHARON :rotfl: THAT BITCH IS FUMING. Did Madonna fuck Ozzy back in the day or something? She seems a bit 'edgy' for no reason. Poor her.

And Sheryl Inderwood has NO SAY WHATSOEVER, ever since she made derogatory remarks toward Black folks w/ natural hair.

Clearly back people need a weave, a suit, an education and a billion dollars. Otherwise they are invalid. :doh:

muppet-show-chickens-o.gif

These women have as much intelligence as a bunch of chooks. They cluck about the same garbage and apart from "Darlene" from Roseanne, who did not say anything, they all were trying to be funny but failed miserably.

Sharon has always been ultra critical of Madonna. Seeing Sharon trying to lecture Madonna on being a mother and calling her desperate is hypocrisy at its finest. Their racist attitudes are disgusting and they obviously know nothing about Madonna other than the pathetic garbage in tabloids etc. They are hired to give opinions and should be more educated and switched on but they obviously don't have to be to appear on that show.

i refuse to watch the clip.

Same here, It's so idiotic. I'm only here for ms Darlene Connor, she knows what time it is when it comes to M. I couldn't be a host on that show, I'd be going in on them, "Rosie O'Donnel letting Elizabeth have it on the view" style.

Yawn.

The fact that Sheryl Underwood is implying that Madonna isn't educating David to be all he can be is proof positive that they have no clue.

When Madonna is dead and buried, and her children are grown up and in successful careers, these idiotic attacks will be long forgotten.

Just wow at that bytch in the end, she brought that boy all the way here from Malawi 2 put grills

in his mouth, why don't she get him a suit and an education...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms9qg2P8UUc

& Sharon Ozwhore is just the worst.

:rotfl: @ 2:49

what is she doing there..

Those women have the intelligence of a peanut. I have the feeling they just talk without thinking trying to be witty and failing yet again miserably.

The Talk is a complete fraud and agree completely ripped off their entire format from The View.

Also, it was strange when M was compared to the seventy year old french actress who supposedly dresses appropriately and looks great for her age. First of all, M won't be seventy years old for another fifteen years, and there is a significant difference between being a very active fifty five music legend and seventy (senior citizen territory). Pisses me off! :angry:

Just wow at that bytch in the end, she brought that boy all the way here from Malawi 2 put grills

in his mouth, why don't she get him a suit and an education...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms9qg2P8UUc

& Sharon Ozwhore is just the worst

:rotfl:

I can see Sharon Osbourne being as elegant and refined as a Catherine Deneuve :lmao:

People presenting this kind of talk shows are so thick to say the least. Fat black woman is concerned Madonna is putting grills in David's mouth rather than braces. Really? :rotfl: From the woman who famously won't allow her children to watch TV because it is impairing of their imagination development, the woman who notoriously and repeatedly claimed they were not going to grow up like spoilt brats despite the entity of her fortune and status?

Maybe the little boy doesn't need braces you dummie, maybe he's got perfect teeth already. Maybe the grills are just for fun or to take the piss at people like Sharon who haven't created their own fortune. I feel bad enough that Madonna touched such trash by allowing Kelly to sing Papa Don't Preach in 2003 and 10 years later even gave her a campaign gig

But people like Sharon who talk and talk and then at the slightest chance of rubbing up shoulders with more famous people than themselves would sell their own daughter for 2 pennies should just shut the fuck up and stop critiquing Madonna's child-rearing abilities. And please Sharon you're face is as stretched as your 70s/80s famous husband's nostrils so spare giving Madonna cosmetic advice or advice of ANY sort :lmao:

As trashy, empty and attention-seeking as a Piers Morgan

Can't wait till CNN fires him for stealing the money they are paying him

I can't get over that they think David wearing a grill means he isn't getting an education.

Like….

HS_Oprah_12.gif

I know right :rotfl:

By the way she presents herself and the way she talks she looks like the one who's in dire need of an education

Tacky TV-studio BBQing loud mouth mess

Celebrity or not, this is exactly what happens when you post things about your kids. A lot of people just post stuff without thinking about it. I can see why Lola avoids all this shit. I still don't understand why a picture of an 8 year old is being discussed at length by grown women.

:clap:

Sharon the woman who married into a drug-addict and his millions and that went on to put her enitire family on a D-list reality show should really consider SILENCE

I flagged that video for verbally abusing vulnerable individuals. david is 8. they totally denigrated him to a piece of a accessory madonna bought home. how disrespectful (and dare I say racist?) can they get?

:clap::thumbsup:

You know, if Madonna had been black none of that would be an issue to the fat black woman. A lot of that comes into play in the discussion of the "perilousness of Madonna's putting grills into her son's mouth rather than providing him with an education". Racist to say the least.

Rich White Woman Steals Black Kids - How Dare She? It's the subtitles they used in 2006 and 2009 too, shameful. Nobody said anything when unthreatening Saint Angelina Jolie did the same. Those cows sitting on those shows are uneducated trash and they are awfully THICK.

Starting with Sharon Osbourne. The View, The Talk etc etc etc all the same trash featuring the best hypocritical, lame, condescending, clownish bitches who ever got a TV contract (hello Barbara Walters). I assume Loose Women in the UK is the same trash