The whores from The Talk hit a new low, coming 4 Mamadonna

acko

Remember, these people are paid to sit around and kill airtime so they can attract daytime advertising dollars. They're speaking to bored people lolling around the house at 2 in the afternoon and exist solely so P&G and their ilk can try to get some of those viewers to grab shampoo, toothpaste, laxatives or diet food the next time they hit the grocery.

Yuuuuuuup.* Its very cheap audience baiting. I'm sure a collective "You go, girl!" was heard from Seattle to Miami.

*A direct reference to Aisha Tyler's Lana Kane character in Archer, so I'll let her slide.

I wish there was a flash mob audience of Madonna fans and they want and hit that woman on the head with her George foreman and Sweet brown kicked that other woman's ass for being a bitch to her on WWHL and Darlene kicked them too! :dead: Oh my god I dunno why this is so funny to me but the whole situation is actually hysterical. Let's make videos and abuse them on twitter about their stupid opinions on Madonna's choice of jewellery. :lmao: Oh and what the fuck does a suit have to do with an education? Please, bitch.

That woman at the end.

That has to be some of the DUMBEST logic I have ever heard in my entire LIFE! Just because Madonna is having fun with the kid getting him a grill she is sabotaging his life? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How can anyone with a brain even connect those kinds of dots to draw such a dumb conclusion?

If you ask me what this woman said is borderline slander. Attacking Madonna's parenting skills and bashing her ability to raise a well adjusted kid because he is joking around with grills.

And I cant stand those hens in the audience that clap and cheer like sheep.

Kelly-Osbourne_2400876a.jpg

I don't normally make fun of people's looks but I'm actually crying! :dead: :dead: :dead: Been so depressed recently. Thanks acko/everybody else for the joy you've brought into my life today. :dead: :dead:

I wish there was a flash mob audience of Madonna fans and they want and hit that woman on the head with her George foreman and Sweet brown kicked that other woman's ass for being a bitch to her on WWHL and Darlene kicked them too! :dead: Oh my god I dunno why this is so funny to me but the whole situation is actually hysterical. Let's make videos and abuse them on twitter about their stupid opinions on Madonna's choice of jewellery. :lmao: Oh and what the fuck does a suit have to do with an education? Please, bitch.

thats exactly what I was thinking when I read all of the commentary. I refuse to watch this bs. and I can only hope that people on youtube see just how fucking stupid they are and vote that youtube video down, heck, even flag it for racism and violent language!

Darlene always sticks up for M

Those other no marks need to fuck off. Sharon O goes around looking like a fucking burns victim and sends boxes of shit to people. She's the one who needs to act her age.

And Sharon seems to forget how she acted on the Osbourne's cursing up a storm in every episode. Not giving a shit how drunk her under age kids are or what language they use. Throwing a ham through their nextdoor neighbors window because their music was too loud while dad is wasted off his ass 99% of the time.

I recall one time Sharon sticking her finger in her vagina and chasing after Kelly trying to wipe it on her upper lip.

She is the LAST one that should be throwing stones, especially when you have raised kids in and out of rehab on a constant basis.

Don't get me wrong, I love The Osbourne's and do like Sharon and Kelly, and Ozzy, but Sharon is the LAST person that should be throwing stones on how Madonna should be acting.

Jag älskar dig med <3

LOL how do I sound Swedish

Just the way you write stuff. I can feel the Swedishness pouring out of you. Sharon Osbourne är en kuksugar hora. :dead:

Why are madonnas kids activities even considered news?

Well let's take advice from people whose children were constantly drug fucked because they were so screwed up.

Guest Rachelle of London

SHES MADONNA

Celebrity or not, this is exactly what happens when you post things about your kids. A lot of people just post stuff without thinking about it. I can see why Lola avoids all this shit. I still don't understand why a picture of an 8 year old is being discussed at length by grown women.

I flagged that video for verbally abusing vulnerable individuals. david is 8. they totally denigrated him to a piece of a accessory madonna bought home. how disrespectful (and dare I say racist?) can they get?

I flagged that video for verbally abusing vulnerable individuals. david is 8. they totally denigrated him to a piece of a accessory madonna bought home. how disrespectful (and dare I say racist?) can they get?

Actually, that is how people talk about David and Mercy most of the time, and it's disgusting. They are basically saying that Madonna bought them, and that's the saddest most meanest thing anyone has ever said about her.

Guest Rachelle of London

remember when some people on here were discussing Rocco's "bratty attitude" based on his instagram LOL

Yessss short memory spans galore!

It's all the same! Just plain disgusting and pathetic. At least wait until her kids are 18 before passing judgement.

David's biological mother and 2 of his siblings had died from AIDS IN Malawi, where the average life expectancy is 45.

Also when Madonna and Guy visited David he was sick with potentially fatal pneumonia, so Madonna and Guy basically saves his life.

Madonna needs a HUGE PR Makeover with this new album and she needs to stay off instagram too.