The whores from The Talk hit a new low, coming 4 Mamadonna

acko

It wasn't that bad, they didn't really bash Madonna or anything

Lately I've really been wishing that is was 1996-2001, when everybody in the media and the general public seemed to love and respect Madonna.

That fat bitch wobbling around like A character from the Nutty professor needs to hush.

What does she think m isn't educating David ? Did she not see from the Grammys what a peasant well brought up young man he is.

The media desperately want her to be a shit mother with problem kids

Just wow at that bytch in the end, she brought that boy all the way here from Malawi 2 put grills

in his mouth, why don't she get him a suit and an education...

What a complete and total idiotic thing to say. I'm sorry but idiotic comments are not getting a pass from me today.

Unless the tux David wore at the Grammys was a rental we can confirm that Madge has bought him at least 1 suit. So there!

Mmhmm. Plus from what I recall, he was on the red carpet begging for grillz and she told him he had to wait until his birthday or sumfin'.

Remember, these people are paid to sit around and kill airtime so they can attract daytime advertising dollars. They're speaking to bored people lolling around the house at 2 in the afternoon and exist solely so P&G and their ilk can try to get some of those viewers to grab shampoo, toothpaste, laxatives or diet food the next time they hit the grocery.

Guest Not4Pussies

I am not here for this.

And dat one bitch looks like Eddie Murphy in drag. Fix yo self.

FIXX

YO

SELLFFt

no, she looks like wesley snipes in drag from that one drag queen movie

Guest Not4Pussies

did julie chen say anything negative and stupid about M?

i refuse to watch the clip. i just like the chenbot ever since i saw her cold robotic hosting on big brother

And Sharon should just stfu. She let Kelly out the door looking like this

Kelly-Osbourne_2400876a.jpg

:dead: That idiot Sharon Osbourne talking about what is dated. Her dress sense and her hair! For fucks sake! :lmao:

I find that fat whore in the end offensive, talking about young King David like that...

I know. What a stupid, racist whore. Why is she judging David purely on the fact he's black and Madonna purely on the fact she's white? Stupid bitch. Seriously. :dead: I love this thread.

And King David Banda already has a suit.

david-banda-mwale-ciccone-ritchie-56th-a

My first thought. :rotfl: Jag Ƥlskar dig.

Darlene looked all "shut the fuck up" tho

Poor deluded Sharon

:lmao: I love Darlene and she loves DEMONNA.

I am not here for this.

And dat one bitch looks like Eddie Murphy in drag. Fix yo self.

FIXX

YO

SELLFFt

She literally looks like shit

yes ,for him

what a stupid show , wtf

:dead:

Unless the tux David wore at the Grammys was a rental we can confirm that Madge has bought him at least 1 suit. So there!

:thumbsup:

That fat bitch wobbling around like A character from the Nutty professor needs to hush.

What does she think m isn't educating David ? Did she not see from the Grammys what a peasant well brought up young man he is.

The media desperately want her to be a shit mother with problem kids

I live this thread sooooooo much! Best in a long time! :dead::madgemanson:

I can't get over that they think David wearing a grill means he isn't getting an education.

Likeā€¦.

HS_Oprah_12.gif

:dead:

This is one of the worst looks ever.

You sound so Swedish! :lmao: I love this thread! I am real life loling so much!!!! :dead: :dead: :madonna2: