Madonna tears venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro a new one on Instagram

Je5u5

I've seen someone say that sean penn has another view on venezuela (telling her to call him cuz he knows better) which i found strange.. I'm not really informed on the matter though, i have to admit.

I've seen someone say that sean penn has another view on venezuela (telling her to call him cuz he knows better) which i found strange.. I'm not really informed on the matter though, i have to admit.

I'm not an expert on Venezuela either, but Sean Penn was a big supporter of the former President Hugo Chavez who died of cancer. I never really agreed with that, because although Chavez was leftist on economic issues he was very fascist when it came to individual freedoms and human rights. He was sort of a Castro type of leader. I'm not sure about the new President, but I guess he has kind of the same philosophy as Chavez.

It's called 'divide and conquer'; oldest trick in the book. The Brits practically invented it! Which is why Lucky Guy is quick to use it as his conspiracy theory for the Yanks. He may be right, but he may well be wrong as well (he has a track record in both.)

Divide et Impera wasn't invented by The Brits

It came from the Roman Empire

An even older trick then :laugh:

Londinium being also a military post founded by the Romans in 43 AD

No, it's on America's doorstep. However, any country that opposes America is a target.

I'm not defending Maduro by the way, or his predecessor. But America is playing the same game all over the world, sponsor dissatisfied groups within the country, plant agents, encourage protest, escalate tensions with shootings/false flag attacks, accuse Government of a heavy handed crackdown, create media firestorm, supply weapons to opposition groups, insist on a political 'transition', eventual military intervention if possible. It's the same totally obvious game with Syria and Ukraine.

Exactly

They have been doing the same to mediterranean Europe for decades now. Italian politics being fundamental to them for the area. Hence all the meddling involved. See the P2 Masonic Lodge affair, Pietro Calvi (Banco Ambrosiano Veneto scandal) found hung at Blackfriars Bridge, Vatican money laundering, Silvio Berlusconi's rise, the Aldo Moro murder case, Henry Kissinger/Cossiga/Andreotti affair within the landscape of the Italian 70s terrorist season etc etc.

But let's keep in mind that ALL of those decisions are primarily concerted, pushed and taken from Europe, not the US. The US isn't acting on their own in any of the things they've dabbled into post WW II

And as another poster said it's not about the French, the Americans, the Brits, the Chinese, the Italians whatever .... It's the governments, lobbies, IMF, Trilateral Commission, ECB, Bilderberg Group, zillionaire dinasties and generally those that take decisions behind the curtains, later presented as POLITICS through the faces of the decision-makers, the various Camerons, Montis, Obamas, Berlusconis, Draghi, Blairs, Hollande, Barroso, Lagarde etc on the evening news

How could America have military advantage/influence over China when it has a third of the worlds population living there? I know America is like a giant full of itself do gooder when it comes to international affairs but I don't see ANY evidence of America OWNING the EU. I feel like it's a great country to conspire against because it's very idealistic.

While I DO believe the USA makes decisions based on capital first and foremost I don't think that it has some secret plan to keep Russia and China down. Imagine the potential death toll that would occur if these countries which own nuclear weapons went to war. Korea would side with China and I'm sure Russia would too considering geographical and idealistic proximity. I feel like America is just tending to it's garden rather than trying to accomplish anything grandiose.

Their respective populations hold little importance in this type of game but curiously since you mentioned it, it's ironic that, unfortunately, the American taxpayer has $3 trillion worth of public debt with the Chinese Government (well not the American taxpayer, the US government of course, only it ends up having to be fronted by the US taxpayer). How things have changed in only 20 years. The dollar was THE currency 20 years ago. Twenty years later the American middle classes are being squeezed mercilessly, same thing happening in Europe.

You are right about the fact that the decisions aren't actually taken by the US or in the US, not solely at least

It's Madonna bitches, what did u expect ...

Just right after the awkward thread about Madonna being relevant or not in Latinamerica...

:chuckle:

When I saw that thread I was like Is this for real?

Surely everyone knows Madonna is one of the top 3 best-selling solo recording artists there

And the biggest LIVE attraction ever

Not to mention the Evita shoot furore and a zillion other connections

I'm not an expert on Venezuela either, but Sean Penn was a big supporter of the former President Hugo Chavez who died of cancer. I never really agreed with that, because although Chavez was leftist on economic issues he was very fascist when it came to individual freedoms and human rights. He was sort of a Castro type of leader. I'm not sure about the new President, but I guess he has kind of the same philosophy as Chavez.

you just summed up the few things I know about it :p and the only things :p if that is all true sean probably already made her an angry call :stir:

Just be sure to not mention anything Japanese over there :scared:

I had the best Sushi last time I was there.

Just a curiosity of mine...do you physically do anything for the causes you support or just write blogs?

I had the best Sushi last time I was there.

Just a curiosity of mine...do you physically do anything for the causes you support or just write blogs?

a) I didn’t write those, b) Yes I do and c) Even if I just wrote, that would still be more than the vast majority of people ever do.

THESE ONE-SIDED SITES ARE NOT THAT RELIABLE TO SAY THE LEAST.....

Well anyone of any opinion who is ‘informed’ by only one or two sites would be an idiot. They provide a small counterpoint to the dominant narrative in the msm, which presents itself as ‘objective’ but is anything but. Wide reading on any subject is essential. I’m not for a second saying ‘read these and then believe everything they say without question’. But plenty would have you do that with CNN or the BBC or whatever.

Well anyone of any opinion who is ‘informed’ by only one or two sites would be an idiot. They provide a small counterpoint to the dominant narrative in the msm, which presents itself as ‘objective’ but is anything but. Wide reading on any subject is essential. I’m not for a second saying ‘read these and then believe everything they say without question’. But plenty would have you do that with CNN or the BBC or whatever.

ok with this

(just as useless opinion....don't pass usa as the devil and russia and china as little angels.....)

ok with this

(just as useless opinion....don't pass usa as the devil and russia and china as little angels.....)

But in terms of who's in the right, and who's in the wrong, that is exactly what they are. The US world take over has cost literally MILLIONS of lives. 500,000 already in Iraq, Nearly 100,000 in Syria. Libya a lawless mess. It's a campaign of merciless and cynical destruction, a war waged on the world. The US is fighting for world hegemony. Russia and China are just fighting for their right to exist. And by extension, fighting for everyone else's right to exist too -since we lost our independence long ago and can no longer fight.

But in terms of who's in the right, and who's in the wrong, that is exactly what they are. The US world take over has cost literally MILLIONS of lives. 500,000 already in Iraq, Nearly 100,000 in Syria. Libya a lawless mess. It's a campaign of merciless and cynical destruction, a war waged on the world. The US is fighting for world hegemony. Russia and China are just fighting for their right to exist. And by extension, fighting for everyone else's right to exist too -since we lost our independence long ago and can no longer fight.

Child, please. Have you ever been to China because the truth is NOT what you just said. Also much more death has been caused by Russia and Great Britain if you consider the last 100 years. If you're gonna pin that on Germany then it's useless.

Child, please. Have you ever been to China because the truth is NOT what you just said. Also much more death has been caused by Russia and Great Britain if you consider the last 100 years. If you're gonna pin that on Germany then it's useless.

I'm only saying that in the context of current world events. Of course Communisim is a horrible repressive world system. Of course Russia is becoming increasingly intolerant. I don't overlook those things. But those countries and all countries have the right to exist and decide their own fate.

I'm only saying that in the context of current world events. Of course Communisim is a horrible repressive world system. Of course Russia is becoming increasingly intolerant. I don't overlook those things. But those countries and all countries have the right to exist and decide their own fate.

No. Human beings have rights. Politicians and leaders have only responsibilities. Their job is to lead their country into prosperity. Countries like Italy, Russia, France and the USA bring shame upon themselves by being led by dated prejudice. Nobody deserves to be treated as a second class citizen from birth no matter which country they're born in. Discrimination is not a birth rite. It's a crime. Anybody prescribing to that way of thinking needs to change.