Why do a lot of people think that Madonna was/is into drugs?

Samo

LOL of course she did.

:wow:

Another good example.

It's so funny that people pull out an 80s TIME magazine interview. She had to be very careful of what to say because if her ore teen girl following and wannabes back then. Is was bs.

This thread is absolute BS. If there's one thing the public considers M 2 b it's a being a disciplined health freak.

That being said, the post Erotica era was dirty. :chuckle:

tumblr_m72dzcgaqQ1r90m4vo3_400.jpg

?

Jean Harlow look means you take drugs?

This thread is absolute BS. If there's one thing the public considers M 2 b it's a being a disciplined health freak.

That being said, the post Erotica era was dirty. :chuckle:

tumblr_m72dzcgaqQ1r90m4vo3_400.jpg

Paedophile racist drug addict! :)

I wonder if we'll see this version of the Secret video.

She mentions in In bed either Madonna that her sleeping tablet hadn't worn off. That's about the height if her addiction,

So the pic behind that link is below. Probably a high likelihood of misinterpretation and/or photoshop.

madonna-drugs.jpg

You know what those are? They're earplugs. They're clear and they fit around the outer part of the ear. I have several pairs just like the ones she's holding. They're designed to block out lower levels of noise, but filter in different levels of decibels. They're the kind of earplugs most musicians use.

Guest Rachelle of London

I really can't even believe we are discussing this topic! How anyone could believe Madonna is a drug addict is beyond me?

I want whatever she takes

I really can't even believe we are discussing this topic! How anyone could believe Madonna is a drug addict is beyond me?

I want whatever she takes

I know right? It's scary to think that some fans seem to actually believe it!

tumblr_n0l7rw4KxW1qj28qwo4_250.gif

Most fans, nor do I think Madonna is into drugs, but most think that she experimented with a lot of different drugs a various times when she was younger.

Madonna has admitted dabbling with drugs over 30 years ago. A lot of people choose to believe, though, that she is lying and has used various drugs throughout her entire career. This absolutely does not fit with her image as a complete and utter control freak. She said that she loathed having to take strong painkillers after she fell of her horse in 2005 and stopped taking them ASAP, because she didn't like how they made her feel. It's interesting how so many people have to assert that she "must" have taken drugs throughout her life. These same people would probably be surprised to learn that there are people around who have never even tried a single illicit substance (not even weed, contrary to someone's earlier claim) and there are those who have never even tried tobacco. Why is it so hard to believe that some people just aren't into drugs?

I don't know anyone who thinks this. I've heard people say a lot of things about M but being a druggie isn't one of them.

I'm so glad that she has taken care of herself and hasn't fallen into many of the Hollywood traps other stars have.

These same people would probably be surprised to learn that there are people around who have never even tried a single illicit substance (not even weed, contrary to someone's earlier claim) and there are those who have never even tried tobacco. Why is it so hard to believe that some people just aren't into drugs?

Yeah, I'm one of them ... never smoked a cigarette, much less marijuana. I don't drink very much alcohol, either. Only a couple times a year, if that.