Why do a lot of people think that Madonna was/is into drugs?

Samo

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think the delusion here is somewhere else :lol:

First of all no amount of plastic surgery on this planet or ANY planet will EVER give you Madonna's neck skin suppleness. Nor her decollete or her glowing skin in general. If you eat shit, do drugs and booze and smoke all your life you can cover yourself in plastic all you want but it will always MASSIVELY show. And again some of you do not understand the concept of plastic surgery

Kylie bucked the trend. Massive drug fiend in the mid-90s.

04kminogue_gl_9jun11_rex_592x888.jpg

Kylie-Minogue-1996-1.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

And now...

kylie-minogue-hp-egypt-concert-12-10-201

Guest Xanthium

In the 1996 SPIN cover story she mentioned how she tried drugs in the Danceteria days and what she did and did not like. She's experimented but that's it. But media-wise, no one has ever implied overtly or covertly that Madonna ever had a drug problem or issue. She's always been portrayed as a health and fitness nut.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think the delusion here is somewhere else :lol:

First of all no amount of plastic surgery on this planet or ANY planet will EVER give you Madonna's neck skin suppleness. Nor her decollete or her glowing skin in general. If you eat shit, do drugs and booze and smoke all your life you can cover yourself in plastic all you want but it will always MASSIVELY show. And again some of you do not understand the concept of plastic surgery

Plastic surgery is a procedure by which your skin gets pulled and your natural features altered. Rhinoplasty is an example of plastic surgery, a boob or chin job is plastic surgery. Your face skin being pulled behind your ears is plastic surgery. What Madonna has been doing at the worst is simply FILLERS being injected into her face since 2007 or those cheek implants she later removed. That is a HUGE difference

Plastic surgery occurs when the subject involved goes out of their way to visibly modify their original facial traits or parts of their body. If I spent my 20s, 30s and 40s having an awful lifestyle I could spend $10m on surgeries and I'd still look like a wasted mess. I'd actually look even worse adding plastic to the damage caused by a bad diet and lack of exercise

As for Madonna taking drugs :lmao:

Ever heard people that have actually known her since day 1 speak? She is a notorious control freak. Debi Mazar in a 1998 documentary: "I've never seen Madonna touch alcohol or do drugs, all the others were at one time or another dabbling into it. It was as if she was always on a natural high and determined to get to the next level"

Some can't even understand a fucking joke. I am sure she has tried weed like everyone on this Earth has at least once but to say Madonna looks this good because of stretching not because she's never touched drugs is absolutely ridiculous.

"We both did a tab of ecstacy and danced the night away" (RRHF speech) :rotfl:

tumblr_mzxnsz8yta1qlycwjo1_1280_zpsf9722

Great post XXL, but for such an idiotic claim I wouldn't even bothered responding.

God some of you fans are delusional. Madonna only looks as good as she does because of extensive plastic and cosmetic surgery get in the real world

Plastic surgery can't buy the body Madonna has. No doubt having $$ has helped her afford the best trainers, equipment, make up, creams etc but a HUGE reason she looks as good as she does is because she takes care of herself. Regardless of any work she's had done on her face. Surgery can't buy the endurance she has on stage either. She simply wouldn't be able to do tours like her last one without being healthy from the inside out. Healthy lifestyle keeps you looking good.

Why has this never been spoken of by any reputable news outlet in 4 years?? Lol If Madonna has been a heroin addict all these years, she's held it together very very VERY well. Seriously, most people end up in jail or dead after using that stuff for any sort of extended period. Sorry but this just seems like some idiotic, made up shit from someone who is probably using themselves....lol.

God some of you fans are delusional. Madonna only looks as good as she does because of extensive plastic and cosmetic surgery get in the real world

i hope you're being sarcastic.

why are people so fucking ignorant when it comes to plastic surgery and the body? do they honestly think there would be any fat ugly rich people walking on this planet if money could buy a hot and fit body with a fresh perfect face every day? GOSH. plastic surgery is NOT photoshop. I hate to be the know-all but come on now, use some common sense.

There's too much trolling in this thread.

And i'm a bit disappointed. Nobody has said anything about her subliminal message "Let's get unconcoious on E" :lol:

I thought the lyrics was Let's get unconscious honey :lmao:

Why has this never been spoken of by any reputable news outlet in 4 years?? Lol If Madonna has been a heroin addict all these years, she's held it together very very VERY well. Seriously, most people end up in jail or dead after using that stuff for any sort of extended period. Sorry but this just seems like some idiotic, made up shit from someone who is probably using themselves....lol.

what is she holding then?

She's probably just doing it with her boyfriend for one evening. Why not? Love her!

what is she holding then?

Honestly, I don't know. I've never actually seen heroin before. Maybe someone who's familiar with seeing it would immediately know but whatever it is looks pretty ambiguous to me. Truly the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic was valerian.....lol. Regardless, it could very well be a photoshopped picture. Even if she were doing it, would she really be so open to carry it in her hands in full view of the paparazzi? She gets criticized in the media for the most ridiculous things frequently. I just don't see how or why the media would've missed out on the pleasures of tearing her a new one for being photographed holding a big fat bag of heroin. They've been waiting practically her entire career for an opportunity like that.

Plastic surgery can't buy the body Madonna has. No doubt having $$ has helped her afford the best trainers, equipment, make up, creams etc but a HUGE reason she looks as good as she does is because she takes care of herself. Regardless of any work she's had done on her face. Surgery can't buy the endurance she has on stage either. She simply wouldn't be able to do tours like her last one without being healthy from the inside out. Healthy lifestyle keeps you looking good.

:bow: :bow: :bow:DISCIPLINEdonna!!

i hope you're being sarcastic.

why are people so fucking ignorant when it comes to plastic surgery and the body? do they honestly think there would be any fat ugly rich people walking on this planet if money could buy a hot and fit body with a fresh perfect face every day? GOSH. plastic surgery is NOT photoshop. I hate to be the know-all but come on now, use some common sense.

I do have common sense did you see what I was replying to?? I don't see what photoshop had to do with what I said. All I said was Madonna looks the way she does because of the work shes had duh!!

No point in getting mad about it because it is so obviously not true. Most other things about Madonna are debatable but the idea of her being a drug addict (as opposed to an occasional user) is simply ridiculous.

A more important question would be,

Why do a lot of people talk about Madonna as if they even know anything about her?

thank you! everyone has there own fantasies and ideas about her private life. for me, i believe that she experiments with lots of drugs and is an occasional user.

thank you! everyone has there own fantasies and ideas about her private life. for me, i believe that she experiments with lots of drugs and is an occasional user.

So you don't believe Madonna herself ?

She has often talked about being a control freak and therefore not wanting to take drugs.

• "I don't take drugs. I never did. All the feelings that drugs are supposed to produce in you - confidence or energy - I can produce naturally. The only problem is going to sleep. But I never take pills... I drink herbal teas." Quote from Time Magazine.

<p>

So you don't believe Madonna herself ?

She has often talked about being a control freak and therefore not wanting to take drugs.

• "I don't take drugs. I never did. All the feelings that drugs are supposed to produce in you - confidence or energy - I can produce naturally. The only problem is going to sleep. But I never take pills... I drink herbal teas." Quote from Time Magazine.

That's really old pr. She's a vegetarian too. Lol. There have been numerous times she has admitted to using drugs to .

tumblr_inline_myymfsrnkT1qbygev.gif

This thread is absolute BS. If there's one thing the public considers M 2 b it's a being a disciplined health freak.

That being said, the post Erotica era was dirty. :chuckle:

tumblr_m72dzcgaqQ1r90m4vo3_400.jpg