Why do a lot of people think that Madonna was/is into drugs?

Samo

this is where fandom gets a bit loony for me.

y'all don't know...you just - don't know. you're basing your data on interviews, heresay, acceptance speeches, interviews that have been filtered by LIZ...

I'm not saying she ever was a cokehead or a pothead or a pillhead or never drank too much - we just don't know.

we're fans. commenting on her work, artistry, with an opinion or a sensualist / instinctual reaction to something she's done on record, on stage, in a video, in a book, in a film - fine.

you don't know how many substances she has taken or not. I can't believe the number of queen who claim to have the inside scoop on all of her personal habits for 55+ years without having ever met the bitch...

it doesn't make her any more or less superior, sober, drinking, coked out, not coked out, stoned, not stoned...

smdh

^ Superior or less superior? No but I never thought there were people who thought Madonna "used" drugs. I'm a little surprised by that. I have followed her enough to know that Madonna uses good judgement in diet and exercise. It's not a matter of superior or less superior. What matters is that it would be out of charactor for her. It's simply not Madonna and I think it's important that people know that

y'all don't know...you just - don't know. you're basing your data on interviews, heresay, acceptance speeches, interviews that have been filtered by LIZ...

I'm not saying she ever was a cokehead or a pothead or a pillhead or never drank too much - we just don't know.

we're fans. commenting on her work, artistry, with an opinion or a sensualist / instinctual reaction to something she's done on record, on stage, in a video, in a book, in a film - fine.

you don't know how many substances she has taken or not. I can't believe the number of queen who claim to have the inside scoop on all of her personal habits for 55+ years without having ever met the bitch...

it doesn't make her any more or less superior, sober, drinking, coked out, not coked out, stoned, not stoned...

smdh

Now tell us, what do YOU know, sis?

ibxIiqgNBgFfMI.gif

Id bet my left testicle that Madonna was never a drugged out cokehead or alcoholic or on any level would have ever been considered an "addict" when it comes to drugs in any way shape or form.

The only thing the bitch is addicted to is staying healthy as hell, and working her ass off.

smdh

depends on what we're talking about: trying drugs, occasionally doing drugs, or being addicted. one thing is for sure: if madonna would have been addicted she wouldn't be able to do 90% of what she's doing.. so just from what we've seen it just seems very, very unlikely.

I think she even said she tried a lot of stuff. there is nothing wrong with that because she's being honest. maybe she sometimes still does on social occasions, but then again so do a lot of people. there just doesn't seem to be an addict in madonna. (unless an addict to fame/controversy and perfectionism, but that's another topic :p)

I mean, even people in politics do drugs, people who run countries, people in the police force.. teachers.. everyone can do drugs on occasion. it's only a problem when it goes one or a few steps further and becomes uncontrollable. (or when it's just of a terrible quality or the real hard stuff)

So, whats the full story behind this look? I'm all for CHEEKdonna, but what in the hell happened? :lol:

Weren't these taken after rehearsing for her tour?

Being exhausted, plus bad lighting, wrong face at wrong time, equals epically awful pap pics.

smdh

thank you

Guest Rachelle of London

i still think those pics had to be altered. also its not funny at all.

I don't, I think we would've seen the originals by now. Just bad shots on a bad day.

I wonder how much she weighed during this time. This must be the smallest she's been. Probably why the cheeks look like that.

smdh

It is not about being superior. I could not care less if she tried/taken drugs in her past. Most celebrities have and that is no big deal. However, it is more than obvious that has never been a drug addict. She has said so herself in interviews on many occasions.

it is more than obvious that has never been a drug addict. She has said so herself in interviews on many occasions.

oh honey this is all media pr. get real please. i doubt she's a drug addict but she certainly has done her share. but us fans will never know.

i still think those pics had to be altered. also its not funny at all.

They were in no way altered. There are so many from a bunch of views and she looks like crap in each one.

She just happened to look like shit in that moment. She is human.

Madonna is 55 years old...she would not be looking like she does today if she were an addict...i've never heard anyone saying that

God some of you fans are delusional. Madonna only looks as good as she does because of extensive plastic and cosmetic surgery get in the real world

If she was ever into drugs, I'd say it happened in 1994. And Rosie Perez is to blame.

what makes 1994 the year for drugs?? Madonna had smoked weed before going on letterman but I don't see why 1994 would have been the year. Madonna did an incredible album for most of the year anyway, Bedtime Stories. In the 98 interview in Q Madonna mentioned the effects of ketamine and that didn't come around till 1995. Madonna would have dabbled here and there through most of her life with drugs in show business there is always going to be someone around with drugs. No way did she ever have a drug problem though

In response to Madonna saying: " You don't have to show nipples to be interesting, or/and it necessarily doesn't mean you're cutting edge if you do, right?"
Gil Duldulao
Quote:
U don't have to kiss a girl on stage to be cutting edge or interesting. Lol
Quote:
How about adopting a kid when everyone was doing it. Ok I'll stop. Cutting edge.
Quote:
Damn heroin addict
Quote:
So many of those instances that def was cutting edge and interesting. Look at your resume boo.
Quote:
Noones talking about that addiction. Real t. Get help
Quote:
U go in on mine. I'll go in on yours. It's natural.

God some of you fans are delusional. Madonna only looks as good as she does because of extensive plastic and cosmetic surgery get in the real world

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think the delusion here is somewhere else :lol:

First of all no amount of plastic surgery on this planet or ANY planet will EVER give you Madonna's neck skin suppleness. Nor her decollete or her glowing skin in general. If you eat shit, do drugs and booze and smoke all your life you can cover yourself in plastic all you want but it will always MASSIVELY show. And again some of you do not understand the concept of plastic surgery

Plastic surgery is a procedure by which your skin gets pulled and your natural features altered. Rhinoplasty is an example of plastic surgery, a boob or chin job is plastic surgery. Your face skin being pulled behind your ears is plastic surgery. What Madonna has been doing at the worst is simply FILLERS being injected into her face since 2007 or those cheek implants she later removed. That is a HUGE difference

Plastic surgery occurs when the subject involved goes out of their way to visibly modify their original facial traits or parts of their body. If I spent my 20s, 30s and 40s having an awful lifestyle I could spend $10m on surgeries and I'd still look like a wasted mess. I'd actually look even worse adding plastic to the damage caused by a bad diet and lack of exercise

As for Madonna taking drugs :lmao:

Ever heard people that have actually known her since day 1 speak? She is a notorious control freak. Debi Mazar in a 1998 documentary: "I've never seen Madonna touch alcohol or do drugs, all the others were at one time or another dabbling into it. It was as if she was always on a natural high and determined to get to the next level"

Some can't even understand a fucking joke. I am sure she has tried weed like everyone on this Earth has at least once but to say Madonna looks this good because of stretching not because she's never touched drugs is absolutely ridiculous.

"We both did a tab of ecstacy and danced the night away" (RRHF speech) :rotfl:

tumblr_mzxnsz8yta1qlycwjo1_1280_zpsf9722

XXL, just loved your post. Madonna herself has said that drinking martinis is about as out of control as she gets. Until this thread, I have never heard or read anything suggesting she has been a big drug user. She has admitted trying some drugs in her past but people seem to be suggesting in this thread that she has been right into drugs in a big way.