Guest Rachelle of London

Love the post, proves that within the industry, Gaga is not respected at all.

However, a lot of Bea's work with other artists, particularly Beyonce has a very Madonna feel to it, so its a bit hypocritical for her to call out other artists for doing so.

Love the post, proves that within the industry, Gaga is not respected at all.

However, a lot of Bea's work with other artists, particularly Beyonce has a very Madonna feel to it, so its a bit hypocritical for her to call out other artists for doing so.

Yep. B isn't the first person to show that they feel Madonna brings more to the table creatively.

Yeah, I agree. While I love B's work, I feel like she repeats herself sometimes. However, she is amazing at certain looks.

I'm also going to give B much of the credit for Gaga's look. Before the Paparazzi video she looked kind of basic and boring. Then, suddenly after she has worked with B and Jonas she starts too use more high fashion and edgy outfits (much like in the Paparazzi video).

I don't think it's a coincidence.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yep. B isn't the first person to show that they feel Madonna brings more to the table creatively.

Yeah, I agree. While I love B's work, I feel like she repeats herself sometimes. However, she is amazing at certain looks.

I'm also going to give B much of the credit for Gaga's look. Before the Paparazzi video she looked kind of basic and boring. Then, suddenly after she has worked with B and Jonas she starts too use more high fashion and edgy outfits (much like in the Paparazzi video).

I don't think it's a coincidence.

So true!!!

Nicola Formichetti really changed her style. Now that he's out of the picture, she's clearly lost. In a way I think she was more interesting in the beginning. It was more "real" and she did have a "Gaga look". Now she just wear weird things.

Because she doesn't have any ideas of her own

bcompletedEverybody calm down ... Just stating the fact ! Gaga is my homegirl !

Poor thing, she obviously don't want to get death threats

So she's trying to do some damage control just because some Monsters didn't liked her post? Damn WHY are people in the industry SO afraid of Gaga fans? I mean they're vicious but they're all talk. People should stick to their opinions and stop kissing Gaga's ass :manson: