Nothing Really Matters Music Video

jacket

I'm not here to see anyone hating on POG. It was a perfect single at a perfect time. The album jumped back to #1 in Germany when POG was released, I couldn't believe it.

However I think that NRM was released too late. It is the most commercial song on ROL and a fucking underrated classic. It is a real shame that the song is not on Celebration and the video is truly underrated. I think it is a masterpiece and deserves a spot in her top 10 videos ever!

Power of Goodbye is a boring song. I like it, but its no where near as good as Nothing Really Matters. Definitely should have been the third single instead of Drowned World/Power Of Goodbye wasted opportunity should have kept the momentum going after Ray Of Light

The album has sold enough and we were lucky to have another single. Besides, they dropped the release because they focused on Beautiful Stranger.

I don't like POG much. The vid is wonderful and the song is a good one, but i don't know why i never really got into into. I love Skin or Sky Fits Heaven much more.

Pog is hot but I wouldve preferred sky fits heaven, skin, or to have and not to hold

Skin deserved to be released as a single. I think it's better than NRM, more mystical IMO