MadonnaNation.com Forums

never cared for her videos or images or whatever. Björk is an artist I purely enjoy for her music and I simply cannot wait for her new album come Nov 24th. 

IMG-20171102-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20171102-WA0002.jpg

1 hour ago, Gus said:

IMG-20171102-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20171102-WA0002.jpg

I fucking love the platforms!!!

On 11/2/2017 at 2:44 PM, Roland Barthes said:

bjork.JPG

best thing she ever did! 

26 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

This is ugly for ugly's sake.

True, but that's very Bjork! When is she not doing the most, musically or visually?

2 hours ago, Gus said:

IMG-20171102-WA0000.jpg

This is a LOOK :excl:

I've grown to associate her with conceptual fashion & all that, but you know what would be really exciting?

If she recaptured the bare, simple, non-extravagant style of her earlier albums. Bjork is so naturally beautiful!

tumblr_oyurf5RBBc1sgy24uo1_250.pngtumblr_oyurf5RBBc1sgy24uo3_250.pngtumblr_oyurf5RBBc1sgy24uo2_250.png

3 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

I've grown to associate her with conceptual fashion & all that, but you know what would be really exciting?

If she recaptured the bare, simple, non-extravagant style of her earlier albums. Bjork is so naturally beautiful!

tumblr_oyurf5RBBc1sgy24uo1_250.pngtumblr_oyurf5RBBc1sgy24uo3_250.pngtumblr_oyurf5RBBc1sgy24uo2_250.png

This young woman had a sense of humor and fun.

2 hours ago, erotica blu said:

This young woman had a sense of humor and fun.

People evolve and change. I think the new images are awesome. I don’t see what’s wrong with them...🤔

16 minutes ago, Mensch said:

People evolve and change. I think the new images are awesome. I don’t see what’s wrong with them...🤔

Many people find it difficult to accept any imagery that is not made to look pretty.   :dazed:

For me personally, love early Bjork the most & still very much like her aesthetic now. Just that I can see how not every fan is going to like some more of her extreme avant garde looks. Some have been truly strange & amazing & a few have been cringey. 

It should have been black and it should have been BIG. Period. 

I'm here for her music. i understand her image is an extension of this, and it is not supposed to always be beautiful. but somehow, her passion makes it beautiful. i am able to look and interpret, as oppose to just turn away because there is a soul there. it doesn't ever come across to me as something to do just for the sake of doing it. and i love that about an artist. she is one of the main muses for my next album.  i honestly can't wait for the new music!

14 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

And not only that, at the core of her music there was always a great pop song.

I still consider her 2 b up there with Kate Bush and classic Sinéad.

I don't think the images are ugly at all though...I really don't c it that way.

It just comes across as 'art for the sake of art', 2 me with later Björk,

the concept often overshadows the actual work...I'm just not impressed.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:27 PM, Cyber-Raga said:

never cared for her videos or images or whatever. Björk is an artist I purely enjoy for her music and I simply cannot wait for her new album come Nov 24th. 

I  feel you.  I feel like the imagery is supposed to be part of being a Bjork fan- part of the experience of being a Bjork fan but I have rarely cared for it. Sometimes I’m like “that’s awesome!” For the most part it’s like “weird...when is the album coming out?” Can’t wait.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:34 AM, IsaacHarris said:

I would love this. It would be like a rebirth after Vulnicura.

I adore her imagery. No matter how crazy. I mean, if there's any artist that actually knows how to pull off the whole over-the-top/crazy imagery thing right... it's her.