MadonnaNation.com Forums

I've got the Rough Trade limited edition on cd but I'm still so sad I didn't get the picture disc :(

omg I saw that for $150 at the used record store here?? I also leafed through her MOMA books which were a bore

omg I saw that for $150 at the used record store here?? I also leafed through her MOMA books which were a bore

Yes both cd and picture disc were very limited. I have the Moma Book, it's a bore like the whole Moma shit they did but the books Are really well made. The poster with al the singles/albums covers is lovely.

bjork-vulnicuralive-wsticker.jpg

c41d3265.png

Just after 7 a.m. this morning, Björk performed her Vulnicura track “Quicksand” at a special event in Tokyo. The performance, which features some incredible luminescent effects, was broadcast live on YouTube in 360º, virtual-reality vision—the first time such a live-stream has taken place, according to a press release. Made with production team Dentsu Lab Tokyo, it’s part of the Björk Digital exhibition, which opens tomorrow in Tokyo. The video can now be viewed below.

(http://pitchfork.com/news/66431-watch-bjorks-360o-vr-live-stream/)

Watch here : https://www.facebook.com/BjorkItalia/videos/652807251541606/

6lTG9GY.jpg

xkJd7AK.jpg

Is it me or does Bjork still looks young?

She's eternal!

She looks good for her age, for sure. And looks normal. (relatively speaking ha ha)

she must be using the MDNA serum

London exhibition and one off royal albert hall orchestra show goes on sale in 2 days :)

Any one heard the Vulnicura Live album yet? How is it?

It sounds great!

Haven't heard the whole thing yet but I absolutely love the new version of Come to Me

Guest bluejean

I'm not a huge fan but I have so much respect for this woman as an artist. She is a true pioneer.

Its supposed to be well in the process of being made. Shocked nothings leaked. Shes made it with her gay fan who did the beats for the last one.

Her first three albums were masterpieces ! :inlove::clap:

Homogenic is everything :headbang::confessions::bow:

Later she became to artsy for my personal taste of music and I lost interest in her!

But she is one of a kind true Artist and I give her a lot credit for that :clap:

so, we have vulnicura, vulnicura strings, and now vulnicura live???

The first Vulnicura Live was release last year exclusive via Rought Trade (limited edition) Now it's out for everyone with a new mixing amd cover.

Guest Mauro

Her first three albums were masterpieces ! :inlove::clap:

Homogenic is everything :headbang::confessions::bow:

Later she became to artsy for my personal taste of music and I lost interest in her!

But she is one of a kind true Artist and I give her a lot credit for that :clap:

I agree. Her last album tho had some good songs. I blame Matthew Barney for her turning all pretentious. Thank god she left him. That was the theme of her last album. The next one is suppose to be upbeat.

The first Vulnicura Live was release last year exclusive via Rought Trade (limited edition) Now it's out for everyone with a new mixing amd cover.

ok, so it´s different from the strings version

Is she bringing her exhibition to NYC? God I hope so!

awww...so ungraceful, awkward, random and spasmodic moves and singing from the very beginning...at least later she brought some good melodies :horn:

She's a constant in my life, starting when I went to uni in a slightly alternative town. her influence was everywhere. I love how she is still the same somehow.. in a 2k16 version