Madonna iTunes

christopherm

bfl75k.jpg

rlauck.jpg

1j56cp.png

I only just kind of started adding singles to my iTunes

and I always listen through the Artist tab cause I have mine set out in chronological order... it's SO much better.

View>Show View Options> I have mine set to Sort by Artist then by Year.

Also, hit the "prnt sc" or "prnt scrn" key on your keyboard. The past it into a photo editor and save it.

View>Show View Options> I have mine set to Sort by Artist then by Year.

Also, hit the "prnt sc" or "prnt scrn" key on your keyboard. The past it into a photo editor and save it.

OMG. THANK YOU whoop!!!

I have been trying to figure out how to change the view options and it was that easy!!!??? LOL!!!!

I'm very OCD about my iTunes library! Absolutely no unofficial or missing artwork. No unofficial or illegally downloaded music. And the artwork has to be of the highest quality, so if I can't find anything on the internet I scan and retouch it myself. Tags have to be perfect too, right down to the composer field. It took me a while to get everything right, but I definitely enjoy my music collection more with everything properly organized.

I'm very OCD about my iTunes library! Absolutely no unofficial or missing artwork. No unofficial or illegally downloaded music. And the artwork has to be of the highest quality, so if I can't find anything on the internet I scan and retouch it myself. Tags have to be perfect too, right down to the composer field. It took me a while to get everything right, but I definitely enjoy my music collection more with everything properly organized.

Don't forget about the album covers, they have to be a perfect square size :)