M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

There will be no pictures from the party, that's the thing. No press or cameras allowed inside... The reports will come later today I guess...

Guest Rachelle of London

Ms eyes are a mix of blue, green and brown. There's a name for it but I can't remember it now. Remember one of her old audition forms she wrote hazel, but I can't remember the term for her eye colour

There will be no pictures from the party, that's the thing. No press or cameras allowed inside... The reports will come later today I guess...

But will we get some 'the party' booth shots that came out last year?

Guest Rachelle of London

I want to read tweets of stars!!!! Where are they?!!! I want want want something!!

They're probably still sleeping. It's still middle of the night in LA, they're probably still partying!

OK, I have to ask. I'm color blind (no joke). What color are Madonna's eyes (natural)? Are they brown, blue, green? Will someone PLEASE finally answer this question for me, LOL.

They're green. Green eyes appear blue under certain lighting conditions.

Credibility: I own a pair of green eyes myself and Madonna stated herself that she has green eyes.

I love green eyes. I love madonnas lighter eyes in contrast with her dark eyebrows and long black lashes. I have a few female italian friends with the same type of features. (But pure blue) i love green Way more than blue. I have brown eyes but in some lightin theres a slight (almost) yellow ish green around the brown. Never really liked blue eyes tbh.. Maybe because i see so many ppl with blue eyes on a daily basis and it gets boring.

Monte name checks people who were at the party. Tour people like dancers including Jamie King. Taylor Swift, Metalica and some others on his IG.

jasonyangviolinAmazing party.. met Leonardo DiCaprio, danced with Miley, cyphered with John Travolta, accidentally cut off Benedict Cumberbatch in the valet line, I can't even remember the rest right now. Good night, much love.

Sounds fun. Wish I could have made it! Glad you had a good time without me though.

Guest Rachelle of London

Aww I hope Lola was there. I've always had a fascination with Lola, imagine the pressure of being Madonnas teenage daughter, yet she seems so humble and so intelligent.

Aww I hope Lola was there. I've always had a fascination with Lola, imagine the pressure of being Madonnas teenage daughter, yet she seems so humble and so intelligent.

:yes: See seems to be a bit more below the media/tumblr radar the last months, which I think is a GOOD thing for her.