M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

:lol: it's al good, we just have good taste!

Her blue eyes are so bright!

OK, I have to ask. I'm color blind (no joke). What color are Madonna's eyes (natural)? Are they brown, blue, green? Will someone PLEASE finally answer this question for me, LOL.

OK, I have to ask. I'm color blind (no joke). What color are Madonna's eyes (natural)? Are they brown, blue, green? Will someone PLEASE finally answer this question for me, LOL.

They're blue!

flop fan

You can call me ANYTHING you want but NEVER a flop fan. I'm color blind. Forgive me for being confused. I've read so many different reports on her eye color.

Flop elitist.

Angelina alongside Madonna are my 2 queens and 2 of my favourite people. Angelina is a talented actress and director and a great humanitarian. Anyone who refers to her as Jon Voights daughter needs to calm down on the hatorade. Even if you hate her, to claim that is what she is seen as is simply revealing your ignorance and not bashing Angie.

No need to compare both. They are both great at what they both do and they both get hate and handle it remarkably well. I think Madonna actually likes Angie and I hope to God that Brangelina are at the party as rumoured and there is a pic of M and Angie. It will cure world poverty. Picture of life and if they are kissing, then that's world peace right thurr ;)

Jennifer Aniston must go to Mexico or to Chelsea Handlers house and they can sit there bitching about Angelina while drinking themselves into a stupor. Nobody gives a damn.

You can call me ANYTHING you want but NEVER a flop fan. I'm color blind. Forgive me for being confused. I've read so many different reports on her eye color.

Flop Fabulous elitist.

fixed it for you :wink:

They are green love, blue for the Rain video, brown for Evita. First and last to call you a flop fan :kiss2:

They are green love, blue for the Rain video, brown for Evita. First and last to call you a flop fan :kiss2:

Oh dear.

So begins the blue vs green debate.

See, now I have to go to Atlanta and buy you a nice dinner for you being a nice guy. :ohmy:

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

There's nothing to debate. They're blue!

There's nothing to debate. They're blue!

I know that! LOL.

I ain't no flop fan!

btw, Alberto, my BF is colorblind, too and I have to color correct him all the time.

I feel like I'm in the end of Sleeping Beauty, where Flora and Meriweather (the fairies) are changing Aurora's dress back and forth from pink to blue. Except this is Madonna's eye color and the colors are green and blue. :laugh:

I have blue-green eyes. They change with mood, lighting, and hair color. My Drivers License (and mug shot) says Blue.

I only say this because Madonna's BLUE eyes are on the green side at times, but

99% of the pics we see they still blue.

We don't see what she sees in the mirror, but I'm betting since she's said their both blue and green in interviews

it depends on what she saw in the mirror when she walked out the door that day.

My answer is that they're blue.

I have blue-green eyes. They change with mood, lighting, and hair color. My Drivers License (and mug shot) says Blue.

I only say this because Madonna's BLUE eyes are on the green side at times, but

99% of the pics we see they still blue.

We don't see what she sees in the mirror, but I'm betting since she's said their both blue and green in interviews

it depends on what she saw in the mirror when she walked out the door that day.

My answer is that they're blue.

:tigger: