M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

Bitch also said she was there at the party until 5AM and was drunk as hell.

Glad she had a blast at a party thrown by a person she doesn't even like.

What a douche.

She said she went with Mary McCormick and Sandra Bullock, so basically she probably wasn't invited but just latched onto bigger stars than her to get an in.

hm i still find it bizarre.. i wouldn't want someone to bring a shady bitch who i know hates me at my own party and get expensive gifts, drinks, food, etc. then again these are parties in hollywood and different than those parties we normal folk have.. (i guess)

also I've read an article (i think in this very same page) about how strict the rules were on who got an invite and who didn't. and that there were even no "with partner/friend" kind of invites.

Chelsea Handler never has a good word to say about Madonna. I love Sandra Bullock and can't work out why she would want to hang out with a sarcastic nasty bitch like Chelsea. Chelsea is always trashing Madonna and Angelina and I personally think she is jealous of how popular and successful they are. She shows a distinct lack of class to go to an A list party then complain about the host later. Anyway, she is not even funny.

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelsea Handler looks like a rope!

Madonna probably doesn't even care, let her come to Ms party and see M getting all the love and devotion. Meanwhile she can sit there with her face turned upside down and mentioning AGAIN that she's friends with Jennifer Aniston.

Chelsea Handler is just a bitter woman. And an unfunny one at that .

is she an actress?

She acts on and off without ANY success . She's known for being a comedian/ talk show host but she's just so unfunny/bitter/horrible.

Chelsea Handler who I could NEVER stand was on Howard Stern today, and she was at Madonna's Oscar party, and Howard asked her if Madonna and Miley really had a dance off and she said yeah, but she didn't care and that she doesn't care about Madonna at all.

Bitch! Get the fuck out of her party then! If I were Madonna I would have had her thrown out of the place, though Madonna probably has no idea who she even is.

I agree, it's really pathetic to go to the party of someone you don't like.

She's a pure class bully cunt! I don't think Guy and Madonna knew she was at the party. Cunt is a pathetic like her pal Jennifer Anniston.

Just shows how pathetic this cunt is in being in the same room as Madonna and Angelina who she bad mouths a lot especially Angelina cause she's pals with Boring Anniston. Brad Pitt said he felt unfulfilled in the marriage meaning Anniston is boring as hell!.

Cunt is a bully!

I cannot fathom why that whore was even there. Surely if you DESPISE someone as much as that you wouldn't be seen dead attending one of their parties. Then again, Chelsea seems like the type of parasite who will go anywhere for free drinks, food and eye candy. I personally cannot abide the woman. I would've thrown the nasty cow out on her scrawny arse.

She's a pure class bully cunt! I don't think Guy and Madonna knew she was at the party. Cunt is a pathetic like her pal Jennifer Anniston.

Just shows how pathetic this cunt is in being in the same room as Madonna and Angelina who she bad mouths a lot especially Angelina cause she's pals with Boring Anniston. Brad Pitt said he felt unfulfilled in the marriage meaning Anniston is boring as hell!.

Cunt is a bully!

Angelina is a homewrecking anorexic slut who can't act, so makes sense tho

Have Angelina any day of the week over the likes of Chelsea Handler. Regardless of what you think of Angie, at least she does not make her money making nasty catty comments about other celebrities on a dud talk show on the E network.

Chelsea Handler looks like a rope!

Madonna probably doesn't even care, let her come to Ms party and see M getting all the love and devotion. Meanwhile she can sit there with her face turned upside down and mentioning AGAIN that she's friends with Jennifer Aniston.

WAIT. angelina and brad were there. why would anyone pick that jennifer over angelina anyway? i don't get how so many men think jennifer is beautiful anyway. she looks like she has very saggy tits and fake teeth.

Disagree with that, totally agree with the rest. Angelina is a homewrecking bitch, i don't understand why people idolize her so much. She can act but she's an horrible person who's WAY too overhyped. I don't understand why Madonna is seen as this horrible witch all the time yet Angelina gets a free pass for everything.

Leonardo Dicaprio - Leonardo DiCaprio chatted with Gisele

Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend Toni Garrn ''sat back'' so he could catch up with former girlfriend

Leonardo DiCaprio caught up with former girlfriend Gisele Bunchen at Madonna's Oscars party.

The 'Wolf of Wall Street' actor was accompanied to the bash on Sunday (02.03.14) by current partner Toni Garrn but the model reportedly ''sat back'' to allow him to chat to the Brazilian beauty, who he had a five-year on/off relationship with until 2005.

And Leonardo and Gisele - who has children Benjamin, four, and Vivian, 16 months, with husband Tom Brady - weren't the only former couple who caught up at the bash, which was held at Madonna's manager Guy Oseary's Californian home.

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom - who split last year after three years of marriage - were also there and the source told the New York Post newspaper that they ''seemed on good terms.''

Meanwhile, host Madonna made sure she was the centre of attention.

The source said: ''She was literally grinding the dance floor.''

Earlier in the evening, Orlando had surprised Miranda - with who he has three-year-old son Flynn - by interrupting as she gave a TV interview on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair party.

In a touching display of affection, the actor planted a kiss on her cheek and quipped, ''Hi. You look amazing'', as a flustered Miranda tried to regain her composure for the cameras.

Leo and Gisele are ok I think. Especially now he bought an apartment in NY in the same building she has one with Tom. And Warren Buffet has one also.