M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

I should now what kind of painting it is since you guys made the art thread but I forgot, it's the same kind she used for her open your heart video!

So people could sneak cellphones?

Tamara de Lempicka.

I would love to know who didn't get invited! How bad must you feel if you're supposedly A list but don't get the golden ticket to this!

Tamara de Lempicka.

I would love to know who didn't get invited! How bad must you feel if you're supposedly A list but don't get the golden ticket to this!

Gagy didn't get a golden ticket.

She must have felt humiliated. Two years ago she was the hottest ticket in town, now she's just a sad loser.

That's what happens when u get too big for your boots Gaga!

Madonna's annual post-Oscars party was the place to be after Sunday night's show.

The bash, held at her pal Guy Oseary's Los Angeles home, went on until 4 a.m. Celebrities were "wall to wall," a guest tells PEOPLE. "Everyone was dancing, mingling and eating."

Academy Award winners past and present let loose and dined on dishes such as Caesar salad, penne pasta with red sauce, rice and chicken in a curry sauce and potato knishes, served buffet style.

Best Actor winner Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila were inseparable.

Julia Roberts and husband Danny Moder "were lovey dovey together," the partygoer adds, explaining that by the time Roberts arrived, she had ditched her Givenchy gown and "took all her glam off."

The show's host, Ellen DeGeneres, and wife Portia De Rossi were relaxed and "just hanging out," says the guest, while Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem showed off pictures of their 7-month-old daughter Luna to friends.

It was also a destination for other A-list couples like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, newly engaged Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult, and Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.

Even Madonna's ex, Sean Penn, popped into the party with girlfriend Charlize Theron. The new couple were "hugging and very sweet together," says the source.

Also among the revelers: Bette Midler, Meryl Streep, Jamie Foxx, Miley Cyrus and Pink.

But it was Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o who brought the most coveted dates of the night: their 13-½-inch-tall golden statuettes.

Madonna, whose kids also attended the party, changed her outfit at least twice and wore diamonds – lots of them: "Diamonds, diamonds and diamonds on both wrists, and a headband," says the source.

Bette Midler consistently served some T & shade to Madonna back in the '80s and '90s. She's a jealous fat hasbeen cow and that's that.

But Madonna wouldn't hold a grudge, no. Not against worthless trash like Bette anyway. The reason I doubt the fat trashcan was invited to Madonna's party was because her party is a cornucopia of wall to wall A-listers and the likes of Bette wouldn't fit in there. She'd fit right in at Elton's hasbeen frenzy party though.

Andy Cohen was at M's party wonder if Anderson Cooper was there

Oh Andy! What a great party seems to be. I would do anything to get an invitation for her next Oscar party.

Chelsea Handler who I could NEVER stand was on Howard Stern today, and she was at Madonna's Oscar party, and Howard asked her if Madonna and Miley really had a dance off and she said yeah, but she didn't care and that she doesn't care about Madonna at all.

Bitch! Get the fuck out of her party then! If I were Madonna I would have had her thrown out of the place, though Madonna probably has no idea who she even is.

why would madonna invite chelsea? i always thought that was strange. she was also at the party dancing with rocco (her words) last year. it's an all A list with even angelina and madonna hosts it (or with guy) at her manager's place. why invite someone who doesn't like her to be at the party and even with her family? and then act all "i don't care about madonna"? how fucking ungrateful. seems so weird..she fits more with elton john's clan. this bitch is shady as hell about madonna and not in an innocent/jokingly way.

ugh. :( why is Chelsea Handler so vile about Madonna? dislike.

i never liked her anyway, but it surprises me that she (someone so gossipy/cunty/shady/superficial and Z list) would have an invite to Madonna's party 2 times in a row. she even let madonna's brother on her show when he had his book out.. its so obvious she doesn't like M. judging her attitude she probably talked shit about M on her own party as well.

why would madonna invite chelsea? i always thought that was strange. she was also at the party dancing with rocco (her words) last year.

She said she went with Mary McCormick and Sandra Bullock, so basically she probably wasn't invited but just latched onto bigger stars than her to get an in.

i never liked her anyway, but it surprises me that she (someone so gossipy/cunty/shady/superficial and Z list) would have an invite to the party 2 times in a row. she even let madonna's brother on her show when he had his book out.. its so obvious she doesn't like M. judging her attitude she probably talked shit about M on her own party as well.

Yeah, I remember! I don't pay much attention to her, but I know she doesn't like M at all. (Which is at least partially why I pay her no mind.) I am equally surprised that she would be invited. Was she a +1 somehow? Surely she wasn't personally invited.

She said she went with Mary McCormick and Sandra Bullock, so basically she probably wasn't invited but just latched onto bigger stars than her to get an in.

Sandra?! NO! Chelsea Handler cannot have Sandra.