M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/madonna-charlize-sean-201433

Sean Penn, Charlize Theron Make Out at Madonna's Oscars After Party

Leave it to Madonna to be a good sport. As per tradition, the pop legend, 55, hosted her annual Oscars after-party on Sunday, March 2 at the L.A. mansion of her manager Guy Oseary, with festivities raging from 10 p.m. to around 6 a.m.. Among the night's many, many A-list guests were her ex-husband Sean Penn and his girlfriend, Charlize Theron.

Fellow Oscar winners Penn, 53, and Theron, 38, were "making out like crazy" and "all over each other" on the dance floor, an observer at the bash tells Us Weekly. "They were the talk of the party -- even Madonna noticed!" Penn and Madonna divorced way back in 1989; she eventually married and divorced Guy Ritchie, while he divorced Robin Wright after 14 years in 2010.

Still, the former couple's four-year union was passionate, and the Material Girl's close pal Debi Mazar recently quipped that Penn remains Madonna's "one true love." Over the years, Penn was supported his ex-wife at concert performances, and she recently joined him in Haiti on a humanitarian project.

Regardless, Penn and Theron's makeout session was on display for all to see -- including attendees Julia Roberts, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Tom Ford, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi, John Travolta and Kelly Preston . . . even Madonna's teenagers!

Past 2 a.m., "Madonna was dancing up a storm with her kids Lourdes and Rocco on the dancefloor," the observer says. "She kept walking around the party trying to get everyone to dance.

Guest Not4Pussies

i wonder if angelina and madonna talked

and werent the oscars great this year? thanx to ellen. i laughed my ass off or maybe it was just the alcohol i consumed

1098050_739370069420583_1956153465_n.png

:inlove:

You know I was thinking that probably one of the main reason that M keeps these dancers around is because of her kids. Most of then are not much older than Lola and Rocco and they can become good role models, especially since Ms kids are in a bit of a bubble. Besides M already auditioned them and put them through Madonna boot camp aka her tour rehearsals. I think it's really cool actually, they have art, music, dance and great energy all around them.

Notice how on the ATRL board all of the monsters go in on Madonna and her Oscars party FOR NO RESON

The first monster comment on Madonna having 1,000 diamonds "for every year she's been alive".

Like they're so funny

What about Pig Elton, he's much older than Madonna

Why are you posting that shit here? Who cares about those pathetic Gaga stans and their typical delusional ageist shit?

Any ATRL talk should be banned honestly, i'm so sick of it.

I have a feeling we are not getting any pics of Madonna from that party :(

We never do. A couple of instagrams but that is normally it. This is why it's THE Oscar party!

that's why the A listers all attend her party b/c she respects their privacy

Exactly. She says no paparazzis, no cameras allowed, no red carpet... Only dance and sing, get up and do your thing :vogue:

Guest Rachelle of London

I like the fact that we don't see any pics. As much as I'd love to see her outfit, she does give us a lot of her life, it's glad there's something that she knows the press can't get to

It's definitely Madonna's... See the paintings in the background. Also, the girl that took this posted a picture of herself in the photobooth

http://instagram.com/hautehipchic

I should now what kind of painting it is since you guys made the art thread but I forgot, it's the same kind she used for her open your heart video!

So people could sneak cellphones?

Inside Madonna's Post-Oscars Party: Mila Kunis, Miley Cyrus, Brangelina and More

Madonna has done it again.

The Queen of Pop threw her annual celeb-filled post-Oscars bash last night at her manager Guy Oseary's house.

And we're not talking about just any celebs. Guests included Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie,Lupita Nyong'o, Julia Roberts, Miley Cyrus, Charlize Theron, Sean Penn and spouses-to-be Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.

"Brad and Angie were talking to Julia and hanging out with Lupita, who was walking around with her Oscar telling everyone it was the best night ever," a source tells me.

And then there was the dance floor.

"Miley was dancing with Madonna, and Julia was dancing with her friend," the source said. (Although not confirmed, we imagine it was Roberts' best friend from high school, who she brought as her date because hubby Danny Moder had to work.)

And continuing their PDA tour, "Sean and Charlize were making out on the dance floor," the source said.

Kunis and Kutcher (his ex-wife, Demi Moore, used to cohost the soiree with Madonna) were also spotted at the Gucci-sponsored bash, as were Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend Toni Garrn. Jennifer Lawrence was palling around with some girlfriends.

Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres was there with wife Portia De Rossi, as was Bradley Cooper with his first-time Academy Awards attendee girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. Cooper's American Hustle costars Jeremy Renner and Amy Adams also joined in on the fun.

Meryl Streep brought along her husband, Don Gummer.

Roberts did let her kids know she'd be home late. "They know I'm going to the Oscars," she told me earlier in the day on the Oscars red carpet. "I don't know if they know what that means per se, but they know I won't be home for bedtime, so that's the bummer."

Fifty Shades of Grey movie producers Dana Brunetti and Mike De Luca also hosted a private house party.

The guest list included Brunetti's girlfriend Kristin Chenoweth, Ryan Seacrest, John Stamos, Kellan Lutz, Tyson Beckford and Michael Strahan.

McDonald's provided a late-night menu of breakfast treats, including Egg McMuffins.