M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

http://perezhilton.com/2014-02-25-madonna-oscars-party-2014-gucci-presents-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-bradley-cooper-anne-hathaway-a-list-celebs

Madonna’s 2014 Oscars Party Could Be Her Biggest & Best YET! But Will Brad & Angelina Attend?

We aren’t sure how she pulls it off, but Madonna always throws the hottest Oscars shindig in town!!

And 2014 looks even better than before!

Her Madgesty teamed up with Gucci and together they plan on throwing the soiree of the century!

We’ve got EXCLUSIVELY! intel and can confidently report this year’s invited guests include Anne Hathaway, Bradley Cooper, John Travolta, Will Smith, Kate Hudson, Demi Moore, Glenn Close, Naomi Watts, and — AH-Mazingly — Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie!!

Whoa!!! Those are the hottest names in town! We wonder how Elton John plans to compete with that guest list, LOLz!!!

Even cooler, all of Madonna’s guests will be gifted a pricey, handpicked Gucci item!! Ooh, how fabulous!!

The Papa Don’t Preach performer sadly doesn’t let paparazzi into her partAAy and she doesn’t have a red carpet, but that’s so her guests won’t feel self-conscious about getting cray cray!

Makes sense to us, LOLz!!

Ugh! Can it be Oscar night already? We can’t wait to see how this all goes down!!!

Isn't it like the last party of the evening anyway? You know the one where everyone (with an invitation) goes to to finally let go after all those official parties. Governors ball, Vanity Fair, the parties of the film studios. All the parties where you can hardly party because it's still very much press circuit.

Isn't his bash a charity do so people pay to go hence the proliferation of d listers? I thought anyone could go so long as they pay?

As for M's bash, remember their photo booth they had set up with pictures that said 'the party'? I remember Meryl Streep in one. I also remember that john Travolta was doing his Saturday Night fever routine .

Mattress was in one of those photos with Meryl and James Franco ( if I remember correctly ) :lmao: That was priceless.

Mattress was in one of those photos with Meryl and James Franco ( if I remember correctly ) :lmao: That was priceless.

And people were asking who was this actor? :lmao:

But Mattress DOES look like a handsome actor.

"The Papa Don’t Preach performer"... I always find funny that way of telling the news in English and American newspapers. It always sounds so random. Can't they just simply say "the artist" or "the singer?". Is PDP her trademark song? Nope.

They should have written "The Queen of Life" and that's all.

Guest Rachelle of London

She's on her way to LA! Nicole just posted she's on her way to LA and a few of the ex dancers have posted about heading to LA!

Getting exciting!

MADONNA’S BASH
Where: Most likely at Guy Oseary’s manse once again
Who’s expected: All the Material Girl’s close personal friends, including party regulars Leonardo DiCaprio, Sandra Bullock and Christian Bale, all who’d like to be toting a golden statue at the late-night bash.
Why you don’t want to miss it: Gucci will sponsor again, which means some serious party swag. The brand’s personalized luggage and shades have been top-of-the-line party favors in the past.