M stopped following Guy on Instagram for 5 minutes. Gays went crazy. Fun ahead.

BoogieWoogie

I don't think anyone here is "anti-" anyone. Just because people people refute or have cause for concern regarding some points of view does not mean they are literally 'anti' that person.

But it's one thing to respect the right to have an opinion. It's another to respect the opinion itself...and just because everyone gets to have one, doesn't mean we have to automatically respect it. it's only worthy of such if it's based on something logical and rational, with some serious reason and evidence to back it up. Sadly, that's not always the case.

I don't think anyone here is "anti-" anyone. Just because people people refute or have cause for concern regarding some points of view does not mean they are literally 'anti' that person.

But it's one thing to respect the right to have an opinion. It's another to respect the opinion itself...and just because everyone gets to have one, doesn't mean we have to automatically respect it. it's only worthy of such if it's based on something logical and rational, with some serious reason and evidence to back it up. Sadly, that's not always the case.

I got pissed after what he said to XXL or another time when he told somebody (can't remember whom) he was not qualified to judge a woman's physique because he was gay. I read tons of his bulls hit and maybe because today i was a bit on the edge i lashed out. I'm sorry for that and for making it public though. It's just the internet and the internet wouldn't be the internet if we were not allowed to insult the taste of people we dont know or send them death threats for having a different opinion. :laugh:

The only issue I have with this is that you clearly assume that it is you that has 'cause for concern' and is 'refuting', and you assume that the virtues of logic and rationality belong solely to those that hold your world view. Whereas in actual fact, fundamental inability to see things from more than one side is small minded and fundamentally irrational.

The only issue I have with this is that you clearly assume that it is you that has 'cause for concern' and is 'refuting', and you assume that the virtues of logic and rationality belong solely to those that hold your world view. Whereas in actual fact, fundamental inability to see things from more than one side is small minded and fundamentally irrational.

I'm 'assuming'? When did I ever say anything regarding logic or rationality belonging solely to me or my point of view?

There are plenty of views in this world different than mine that are probably very rational and logical, and that's just fine. I wouldn't want a world with only one point of view, let alone mine. But that means I must use my own mind, as rationally as possible, to examine all those pov.

I have every right to take in yours, examine it, and if so, not agree with it based on the argument you make, or the evidence (or lack thereof) you provide. That doesn't make me irrational or a fundamentalist, or anything else you want to put in my mouth.

Guest Rachelle of London

We all know that no matter what LG says there will be someone feeling the need to say something. He could state that the sky is blue and someone will make a dig. It's ridiculous and rather tedious.

I got pissed after what he said to XXL or another time when he told somebody (can't remember whom) he was not qualified to judge a woman's physique because he was gay. I read tons of his bulls hit and maybe because today i was a bit on the edge i lashed out. I'm sorry for that and for making it public though. It's just the internet and the internet wouldn't be the internet if we were not allowed to insult the taste of people we dont know or send them death threats for having a different opinion. :laugh:

Both GU and XXL (in other threads, some of my favourite members) have a tendency to go into rottweiller mode in the singing budgie thread (as well as the Gaga thread). Because they have never displayed (or even tried to display) balance in that thread, it's natural to expect their judgements on Kylie's aesthetic quality to be skewed. They have not saved up any credibility to spend.

I am one of Lady Gaga's BIGGEST critics in this form -I publicly disliked her schtick from day 1, when I was in a tiny minority. However, I think she has a very naturally womanly figure (flappy boobs excepted), with a great bottom and great legs. I don't expect everyone to agree with me about that, but I do expect it will be taken semi-seriously, because I'm not a monster who would say that anyway. That's what I mean -hope you can understand if not agree.

I think we all should take a test before we are allowed to post in the Flop Princess forums. If affects our opinions in this, the main forum!

How many kingdoms will fall, and how many will burn, because of the jokes and venom we pour in those little webpages?

michaeljackson.gif

[L. Gaga:] I think she has a very naturally womanly figure (flappy boobs excepted), with a great bottom and great legs. I don't expect everyone to agree with me about that, but I do expect it will be taken semi-seriously, because I'm not a monster who would say that anyway. That's what I mean -hope you can understand if not agree.

jim-carrey-oh-come-on.gif

:lmao:

:( I'm so old fasioned.

Me too.

I don't listen to new music. I don't have a Twitter or Instagram account. I have Facebook, but hardly use it. I don't have a smart phone. I'm very happy with my $100 a year Tracfone, thank you very much!

We all know that no matter what LG says there will be someone feeling the need to say something. He could state that the sky is blue and someone will make a dig. It's ridiculous and rather tedious.

Sounds familiar.

Both GU and XXL (in other threads, some of my favourite members) have a tendency to go into rottweiller mode in the singing budgie thread (as well as the Gaga thread). Because they have never displayed (or even tried to display) balance in that thread, it's natural to expect their judgements on Kylie's aesthetic quality to be skewed. They have not saved up any credibility to spend.

I am one of Lady Gaga's BIGGEST critics in this form -I publicly disliked her schtick from day 1, when I was in a tiny minority. However, I think she has a very naturally womanly figure (flappy boobs excepted), with a great bottom and great legs. I don't expect everyone to agree with me about that, but I do expect it will be taken semi-seriously, because I'm not a monster who would say that anyway. That's what I mean -hope you can understand if not agree.

Chile, please! I am NOT hugely critical over peoples appearances but I DO call a spade a spade. My main criticism over BOTH Kylie and Lady Gaga is not their body image, it's their absolute abysmal 'quality' of work. So don't paint me as some mindless hater thank you very much!!!

Actually i have a good reason asking this so is it possible to have a serious answer from anybody who really knows if Rocco was indeed following Guy or not thank you very much.

As people stated more than once now, it has been confirmed that Rocco was following Guy. So can you please get on with your speculations and say something please?

So then both Madonna & Rocco deleted Guy O by mistake the same day at the same moment ?

Yes, just cough it up. What are you speculating? This has been done to death. Do you have anything new to add?