M stopped following Guy on Instagram for 5 minutes. Gays went crazy. Fun ahead.

BoogieWoogie

Guest bluejean

Madonna should get off Social Media -it's really past it as a marketing tool. Customer Relationship Management (emailers) is so much better.

What is that exactly?

She did block Rocco one, right after he posted a picture of barhiem and how much he liked him after Madonna broke up. Rocco quickly deleted the post and it was replaced with a Madonna charity picture so she added him back. Rocco has learned not to fuck with the queen. M will leave him out in the cold regardless if he is related to her or not.

:lmao:

What about arianne philips. She hasnt worked with her since, Uhm, secretprojectrevolution. It's all Bout b akerlund

She does costumes on films these days. So that takes up her time.

Madonna's career just seemed so business and big money orientated with him around. I suppose its been like that all the way a long to a certain extent but with Guy it just went through the roof he wanted Madonna's fingers In every pie it was ridiculous

Madonna's career just seemed so business and big money orientated with him around. I suppose its been like that all the way a long to a certain extent but with Guy it just went through the roof he wanted Madonna's fingers In every pie it was ridiculous

As someone posted earlier: please revisit the information on M's ten year 360 deal with Live Nation signed in 2007. All of it is a VERY conscious strategy by Madonna and Guy Oseary.

I like the fact that M is venturing into fields like gyms, fragrances, skin care. Businessdonna is just another side of the Big M.

Looking forward to Musicdonna taking the lead again this + next year.

Damn you Guy for doing your job, expanding her business portfolio and helping her become a billionaire!

:lmao:

From her own pov, this is certainly true (though I don't see what she's going to spend it all on before she dies), but this isn't true from our pov as music fans. The undignified milking of the Madonna brand with a series of increasingly bizarre, unconnected and trashily executed endorsements is proving everything bad everyone's ever said about her. And there's no end to it in sight. Will she be able to stop promoting the gyms and all the lines when she has fulfilled her Livenation contract? I don't see how she can; she won't be legally allowed to just let them fold, or rebrand as non-Madonna gyms etc. This is it forever now. 'Don't worry it will keep you dancing' albums' released as an afterthought every now and again in between turning the 'Madonna' name into the Pierre Cardin of the 21st century.

What on earth do you call 'MDNA Skin'?

Creation, Eternal, Icon, Transformative, Elegance, Magnetic, Essence, Alchemy, Collaboration, Substance, Ambition, Soul, Connection, Innovation, Integrity….and a side benefit of profit? :chuckle:

It's only early days in the MDNA Skin launch!

From her own pov, this is certainly true (though I don't see what she's going to spend it all on before she dies), but this isn't true from our pov as music fans. The undignified milking of the Madonna brand with a series of increasingly bizarre, unconnected and trashily executed endorsements is proving everything bad everyone's ever said about her. And there's no end to it in sight. Will she be able to stop promoting the gyms and all the lines when she has fulfilled her Livenation contract? I don't see how she can; she won't be legally allowed to just let them fold, or rebrand as non-Madonna gyms etc. This is it forever now. 'Don't worry it will keep you dancing' albums' released as an afterthought every now and again in between turning the 'Madonna' name into the Pierre Cardin of the 21st century.

You're fucking annoying. Your comments are always completly à côté de la plaque. I saw you telling someone here that he was a troll and nobody gave a damn about what he said that he had no credibility at all, i think it was XXL. I laughed loudly at this one since you are going on and on about your illuminati shit that makes Roseanne Barr looking like a sane person. If anyone has zero credibility here it's you and again you're annoying and a laughing stock. Go finger your hole while listening to into the loo, it will relax you, you really really need it and come back when the bitterness and frustration are gone.

edit : sorry to vent like this but you are always so negative and you go on and on. I used to think you were a funny nutcase but since you said that to XXL i figured out that you were a pretentious self important know it all twat.

I'm sorry for the negativity spread by my comment but for fuck sake you've been fucking annoying for several days in every threads.

If Madonna didn't want to attach her name to something she wouldn't! End of!!!!

It's a contractual obligation -she can't not. Obviously it was her choice whether to take the golden handcuffs in the first place, but having taken them, I don't see how she has the choice that you suggest.

You're fucking annoying. Your comments are always completly à côté de la plaque. I saw you telling someone here that he was a troll and nobody gave a damn about what he said that he had no credibility at all, i think it was XXL. I laughed loudly at this one since you are going on and on about your illuminati shit that makes Roseanne Barr looking like a sane person. If anyone has zero credibility here it's you and again you're annoying and a laughing stock. Go finger your hole while listening to into the loo, it will relax you, you really really need it and come back when the bitterness and frustration are gone.

edit : sorry to vent like this but you are always so negative and you go on and on. I used to think you were a funny nutcase but since you said that to XXL i figured out that you were a pretentious self important know it all twat.

I'm sorry for the negativity spread by my comment but for fuck sake you've been fucking annoying for several days in every threads.

I say what I think, and I can back up everything I say. If you like it, or if you don't, I really couldn't give even the tiniest of shits.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's a contractual obligation -she can't not. Obviously it was her choice whether to take the golden handcuffs in the first place, but having taken them, I don't see how she has the choice that you suggest.

When signing her LN deal Madonna and her team would've had to see the products and items they were selling or going to sell. There's nothing in her brand that is absurd, shoes, clothing line, perfume, gym brand and now skincare products. It's not like she's selling chopsticks is it. She's a business woman. There wouldn't be an issue if she had an endorsement deal with Loreal or Lancôme, why shouldn't she create her own skincare range and make more money that way. If Guy who is her business partner and manager brokering those deals for her then I really don't see a problem.