M stopped following Guy on Instagram for 5 minutes. Gays went crazy. Fun ahead.

BoogieWoogie

People here seriously think Guy O is forcing her to do things like other business lines...? Or is responsible for the music they don't like?

Seriously? I just can't with some folks here...

giphy.gif

I know right. The delusions they suffer from. Get help!

Look, if Madonna wasn't about perfumes, gyms, skin care and TOURING TOURING TOURING, she wouldn't have signed a 360 deal, she would've just stayed with a traditional record company. Considering the terms and conditions of her contract, it would be odd for her to NOT be doing these little side ventures. Let's not forget how as soon as she signed that deal, naysayers were saying that LN made a huge mistake and they would never get their money back by investing someone who will be 60 by the time her deal ends. She's just half way through at this point and by all indications, it seems like LN has made that $120 million back a couple times over.

:clap::clap::clap: thank you.

Guest Rachelle of London

People here seriously think Guy O is forcing her to do things like other business lines...? Or is responsible for the music they don't like?

Seriously? I just can't with some folks here...

giphy.gif

Tell me about It.

I remember fans getting upset with Guy cos she wore heels during the Super Bowl performance :lmao:

Fuck, do you know how many times I have accidentally unfollowed or deleted people from Facefuck when using my phone? Many!

I guess that exactly what happened. you guys read too much into things.

Maybe she just woke up from her fuzzy dream and realized all the crap music he made her record those last few years?

Her music being "crap" is purely subjective. Songs like Masterpiece or Falling Free sure aren't crap :manson:

She did block Rocco one, right after he posted a picture of barhiem and how much he liked him after Madonna broke up. Rocco quickly deleted the post and it was replaced with a Madonna charity picture so she added him back. Rocco has learned not to fuck with the queen. M will leave him out in the cold regardless if he is related to her or not.

When your inheritance is worth a quarter of a billion dollars, you ain't gonna fuck with that!!!

Does Madonna follow Freddy on Instagram/ twitter?