M stopped following Guy on Instagram for 5 minutes. Gays went crazy. Fun ahead.

BoogieWoogie

Look, if Madonna wasn't about perfumes, gyms, skin care and TOURING TOURING TOURING, she wouldn't have signed a 360 deal, she would've just stayed with a traditional record company. Considering the terms and conditions of her contract, it would be odd for her to NOT be doing these little side ventures. Let's not forget how as soon as she signed that deal, naysayers were saying that LN made a huge mistake and they would never get their money back by investing someone who will be 60 by the time her deal ends. She's just half way through at this point and by all indications, it seems like LN has made that $120 million back a couple times over.

Look, if Madonna wasn't about perfumes, gyms, skin care and TOURING TOURING TOURING, she wouldn't have signed a 360 deal, she would've just stayed with a traditional record company. Considering the terms and conditions of her contract, it would be odd for her to NOT be doing these little side ventures. Let's not forget how as soon as she signed that deal, naysayers were saying that LN made a huge mistake and they would never get their money back by investing someone who will be 60 by the time her deal ends. She's just half way through at this point and by all indications, it seems like LN has made that $120 million back a couple times over.

:clap:

Keep on wishing for Guy to get fired......the grass isn't always greener you know. I can remember how many were ecstatic that she left WB because they felt they weren't promoting her properly or releasing the right singles.....lol.....and that was BEFORE the term "non-traditional promo" entered our vocabulary. Besides, as a manager Guy has been doing exactly what he should do, he's a business man and that's his focus......making the most $$$ for M and himself, he's not paid to be Madonnas "artist", that's HER job. During his time as her manager she's made more $$ than ever, which is exactly why he's REMAINED her manager.

I love how people give Guy so much power. Like Madonna is just pushed and pressured into things she doesn't want to do. Do we REALLY need to break down what the 360 deal is all about.....AGAIN?

THANK YOU.

I'm telling you... I don't know what's going on at MNation lately...but logic and reason seem to have left the building...

:doh:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Madonna has recorded bad songs here and there with Freddy, Careese and Guy.......I'm still waiting for her bad album with no "gems" on it though. Probably have to wait forever for that to happen, what u think Gutten??

I love you.

Has she sacked him really or is this just people's assumptions over what could be a glitch ? Either way, I have never understood the hatred for Guy O. He seemed to enjoy her fans love for her, made her money and the "non traditional promotion" was due to her rehearsing for her tour.

What's the name of her other manager? What do we know about her?

Camille barbone, she wants her music to sound like pop rock like pat benatar and Michelle branch

Maybe it's a glitch? Either way, they used to be friends before he became her manager, so I doubt they would unfriend each other even IF she had fired him (which I don't think she did).

And also, wasn't he with her at the HC gym opening just a couple of days ago?

Didnt she unfollow rocco once?

She did block Rocco one, right after he posted a picture of barhiem and how much he liked him after Madonna broke up. Rocco quickly deleted the post and it was replaced with a Madonna charity picture so she added him back. Rocco has learned not to fuck with the queen. M will leave him out in the cold regardless if he is related to her or not.

So madonna is a teenage 12 yo girl that ends her friendships by unfollowing people on instagram

Yeah, especially manager/CEO-partner relationships that are so legally complex and binding that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars.