M stopped following Guy on Instagram for 5 minutes. Gays went crazy. Fun ahead.

BoogieWoogie

I love how people give Guy so much power. Like Madonna is just pushed and pressured into things she doesn't want to do. Do we REALLY need to break down what the 360 deal is all about.....AGAIN?

I love how people give Guy so much power. Like Madonna is just pushed and pressured into things she doesn't want to do. Do we REALLY need to break down what the 360 deal is all about.....AGAIN?

I was just kidding, I never blamed Guy O for her bad music.

:thumbsup:

+1

Madonna has recorded bad songs here and there with Freddy, Careese and Guy.......I'm still waiting for her bad album with no "gems" on it though. Probably have to wait forever for that to happen, what u think Gutten??

True, but a good manager sometimes has to make you see reality or give you other opinions. And i think that Madonna, after touring with MDNA and knowing so many different political things (remember the interview she gave about the Secret Project?), wanted to move on. But Guy O. is all about gyms and creams and clothes. And she wants to do other things.

OF COURSE, PEOPLE, THIS IS JUST RANDOM OPINIONS. Let's remember that she simply unfollowed Guy. Maybe she was sleeping and her finger slipped, hahahaha. this is just for fun.

Keep on wishing for Guy to get fired......the grass isn't always greener you know. I can remember how many were ecstatic that she left WB because they felt they weren't promoting her properly or releasing the right singles.....lol.....and that was BEFORE the term "non-traditional promo" entered our vocabulary. Besides, as a manager Guy has been doing exactly what he should do, he's a business man and that's his focus......making the most $$$ for M and himself, he's not paid to be Madonnas "artist", that's HER job. During his time as her manager she's made more $$ than ever, which is exactly why he's REMAINED her manager.

Keep on wishing for Guy to get fired......the grass isn't always greener you know. I can remember how many were ecstatic that she left WB because they felt they weren't promoting her properly or releasing the right singles.....lol.....and that was BEFORE the term "non-traditional promo" entered our vocabulary. Besides, as a manager Guy has been doing exactly what he should do, he's a business man and that's his focus......making the most $$$ for M and himself, he's not paid to be Madonnas "artist", that's HER job. During his time as her manager she's made more $$ than ever, which is exactly why he's REMAINED her manager.

Well, i've always said that Madonna is her own boss and she would NEVER do something that she thinks is not right.

But maybe she doesn't want to swim on money, and want to do something different and Guy O. is a one-trick pony? Let's see what happens with U2. The second Bono is selling sunglasses and the band have a new Gillette razor named after them, while their hits are nowhere to be found, we will know just what a dissaster Guy O. was.

Considering the REALLY shit managers many major artists/bands have dealt with (I'm talking stealing millions of dollars etc), I'd say Madonna has had it very good the last 30 yrs. She obviously has very good judgement.

We don't know anything. We don't know if this branding stuff is a Madonna idea or Guy's for sure. If anything he is the one who made her connect more with her fans with the golden circle tickets and Twitter chats. If anything is the one who is in touch with us and what we like or what we don't like. Only time will tell if it's a good or bad thing for her. On the other hand i would really like it if she gives the boot to Bea Akerlund who has been dressing her up like a tacky prostitute for way too long. It was ok for Superbowl but now she has overstayed her welcome.

Exactly!

:clap: