New Album - Let's Play !

So we're now at the moment where M is officially starting to work on her new album and we don't know who with, so let's make a thread where we put our guess and we'll see who was right ! A kind of game!

Ok my guess :

Patrick Leonard

Stromae (french music/lyrics genius)

Guest Not4Pussies

my wish: Patrick Leonard & Stuart Price

but mostlikely we will get: Drake, Pharrell, Frank Ocean and Avicii :(

pharrell and frank ocean are amazing

Guest Not4Pussies

-blood orange (singer/songwriter/producer) : sky ferreira, solange, kylie minogue, grace jones, florence + the machine

-four tet (dj/producer) : neneh cherry, ellie goulding, grimes, atoms for peace, the xx

-frank ocean : i want something smooth, melodic from madonna. i want some Bedtime Stories ballads and i think Ocean can do that for her

-patrick leonard : songwriting collaboration only

-gesaffelstein and brodinski (dj/producers) : if she wants to continue the dance theme, she should go for a darker and harder sound. goes with her current look

-klas ahlund (songwriter/producer) : robyn, britney spears, kylie minogue, katy perry. he cowrote Some Girls. would like to see more of him

-the demolition crew (producers) : im addicted, gang bang, i want to see what more can they do for madonna and the only producer i want to return from MDNA

I FEAR: avicii, skrillex

hm I like the way you think, preston! :)

all for stromae but i think that would be too good to be true. other than him, I prefer joe henry, pat leonard, moroder OR one of those underground producers. I think someone mentioned gesaffelstein before. also love pharrell.

Guest Not4Pussies

babe ..I love you but I hate them both lol

babe, hate is such an ugly word.

and i love you too, even though you never invite me to your birthday madonna parties in the hollywood hills

hm I like the way you think, preston! :)

all for stromae but i think that would be too good to be true. other than him, I prefer joe henry, pat leonard, moroder OR one of those underground producers. I think someone mentioned gesaffelstein before. also love pharrell.

i'm all for what you mentioned as well (joe henry, moroder, unknown producer...) so yes i think we're on the same page when it comes the producers we wish she works with ! Btw, i'm certain she will do something with Stromae at one point, i have this feeling for several months now, we'll see...

-blood orange (singer/songwriter/producer) : sky ferreira, solange, kylie minogue, grace jones, florence + the machine

-four tet (dj/producer) : neneh cherry, ellie goulding, grimes, atoms for peace, the xx

-frank ocean : i want something smooth, melodic from madonna. i want some Bedtime Stories ballads and i think Ocean can do that for her

-patrick leonard : songwriting collaboration only

-gesaffelstein and brodinski (dj/producers) : if she wants to continue the dance theme, she should go for a darker and harder sound. goes with her current look

-klas ahlund (songwriter/producer) : robyn, britney spears, kylie minogue, katy perry. he cowrote Some Girls. would like to see more of him

-the demolition crew (producers) : im addicted, gang bang, i want to see what more can they do for madonna and the only producer i want to return from MDNA

I FEAR: avicii, skrillex

Very interesting list. :clap:

Share your FEAR for skrillex :scared::lmao:

Praying for: Dev Hynes/Blood Orange, Frank Ocean, Philippe Zdar

Wouldn't mind: Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, Air

Also curious what she could do with Stephen Bray and/or Patrick Leonard after all these years

If she works with Aviici, Calvin Harris or Skrillex it better be something that blows people's minds

babe, hate is such an ugly word.

and i love you too, even though you never invite me to your birthday madonna parties in the hollywood hills

ahhaahha OMG that was one time only ....never had another party after that ahahahahhahahaha and sorry if I forgot, however I didn't do the guest list ...

Please forgive me !

I truly dislike Pharrell with all my heart and every inch of my body ... ahhaha Frank Ocean it's ok but I want my madonna back! :0

Guest Not4Pussies

ahhaahha OMG that was one time only ....never had another party after that ahahahahhahahaha and sorry if I forgot, however I didn't do the guest list ...

Please forgive me !

I truly dislike Pharrell with all my heart and every inch of my body ... ahhaha Frank Ocean it's ok but I want my madonna back! :0

Uh huh, riiight. Never let you forget.

Well - she is saying it will be 'dance music', I hope she works with classic producers this time around, would enjoy a more familiar sound.

I think she can do classic production and contemporary dance together - look at, as has been repeated several times, James Murphy

his remix of Bowie's Love Is Lost is magnificent, I could imagine M singing on that sort of thing so easily. Clear, melodic vocals over exciting, sparse electronics. Best Friend/Gang Bang flavours but further, more Madonna.

I would love for her to work with Adele.

I don't see that working. I do like a few of Adele's songs, but I don't see her style and Madonna's blending together. They are like oil and water.