Skillex

T.I.

will.i.am

Juicey J

Pitbull

Jason Derulo

Demacio "Demo" Castellon

Yeah!! Can't wait M!!

So we're now at the moment where M is officially starting to work on her new album and we don't know who with, so let's make a thread where we put our guess and we'll see who was right ! A kind of game!

Sorry for my lack of info, but when did this get official?

I just wish she would find a decent NEW producer to work with...someone who can make excellent quality music and will force her to start working with backing vocalists again. No more of the nostalgic stuff. Forward thinking is required in the current age.

Guest Not4Pussies

My wish list:

Blood Orange/Dev Hynes

Ewan Pearson

Richard X

Guy Sigsworth

Rick Nowels

John Grant

Patrick Leonard (writer only)

Joe Henry (writer only)

Mark "Spike" Stent (mixer only)

What M's probably got lined-up:

Avicii

Mike Will Made It

David Guetta

Skillex

T.I.

will.i.am

Juicey J

Pitbull

Jason Derulo

Demacio "Demo" Castellon

Yeah!! Can't wait M!!

i like the way you think. kudos.

I don't mind who she works with as I'm very rarely dissapointed in Madonna. I mean the only times I've scratched my head were when I heard 'Hey You' or the odd time as a child when on first listen I had to force myself to like a M track because I was THAT obsessed. Back in the days before the internet I remember buying I'll Remember and Secret before hearing them or seeing the video's and being too young to appreciate them and kind of just played them over and over until they stuck or became hits and eventually they did. I remember having the Erotica and I'm Breathless tape's for months and months before I actually got down to listening to them, memorising all the words and making up routines for each song (as you do when your a little gayboy 7-8 year old)

What I would like is just an epic, BIG dance record that is an event to listen to, not just a run of the mill album that could be by anyone. Mix Ray of Light into Confessions and there you go, bring old and new together, something she does so well. I'd love to see her get an old producer in one room with a new producer and stick Madonna in the middle and see what they come up with.

My wishlist : Richard X, Panda Bear, Klas Ahlund, Calvin Harris, Xenomania

Mixed by Mark "Spike" Stent

My fear-list : Will.i.am, Pharell Williams

Edited by alen

• 4 weeks later...