Nile Rodgers wants to work with Madonna again

Ugly Hecty

Note, if she works with them again, she won't be "following the trend", since we know that her & Pharrell have good chemistry together and he gave her the original version of "Blurred Lines" 6 years ago that became a big hit in Europe.

Hopefully, Pharrell won't give her a song as basic as "Happy" and something more 70's-tastic. I wonder if she ran into Pharrell or Nile at the Grammy awards.

Out of all her past co-producers/songwriters, the ONLY ones I would welcome on her new album would be: Patrick Leaonard, Shep Pettibone, Pharrell. Although, a Madonna/Nile Rodgers/Pharrell collab would be interesting.

I wouldn't say I'd be opposed, but I think there is far more interesting stuff she could do. I quite like Pharrell's stuff with her, but it doesn't strike me as monumental work. I want a monumental album this year.

this would be fuckin fantastic idk what you're all talking about she should be so lucky to work with nile again but she probably won't hire him, she's cheap. she doesn't have warner backing her recording shit, she's on the same label that just lost a ton of dough on gaga...mdna was mostly 'underground' or 'dj' producers - yes Martin Solveig was known but he wasn't exactly calvin harris and i doubt orbit costs what he used to after the first time working with M. i just can't see her spending money on nile and pharrell who will charge her out the ass after doing the platinum daft punk album that just won the highest honor at the grammys. i think she'll go with less expensive producers (which has mostly been her M.O. throughout her entire career, bar her more 'urban' albums 'Like A Virgin,' 'Bedtime Stories' and 'Hard Candy').

I'd love for Madonna to work with Pharell again.I think he totally "gets" Madonna.The songs he came up with on HC seem as if they were tailor-made for Madonna.It would be cool if he could produce several tracks for the new album.

Note, if she works with them again, she won't be "following the trend", since we know that her & Pharrell have good chemistry together and he gave her the original version of "Blurred Lines" 6 years ago that became a big hit in Europe.

Hopefully, Pharrell won't give her a song as basic as "Happy" and something more 70's-tastic. I wonder if she ran into Pharrell or Nile at the Grammy awards.

I wouldn't mind it. I think Pharrell's a great producer and I dig his sound, his stuff on HC is incredible. Thats how IsaacHaris got her groove back.

0002454302015_500X500.jpg

I've always wanted to ask you this, are you supposed to be the ugly version of Hector? I always thought that you might be his other side, like if he's Mario you're Wario.

I wouldn't say I'd be opposed, but I think there is far more interesting stuff she could do. I quite like Pharrell's stuff with her, but it doesn't strike me as monumental work. I want a monumental album this year.

THIS!

Pharrell is a great producer and I like him but, no. We just know how busy the schedule would be: "Hi Pharrell, do you have time to play on some songs with me next month?", "Uhhh Madonna, I'm so sorry, but I can only offer a weekend in August. Would that work for you, too?".

I'd rather have her discover a nobody who is eager to work with a legend and whose sound is interesting.

where else would i be?

i'm in it til the end no matter what

i think for many of us our fandom goes beyond her music at this point at least it does for me

i'd just really like an inspired album and not one put together over a few days

Agreed! Adreeeeyen has the right idea :wow:

It's the perfect compromise; dancey, but instrumental. Upbeat, yet deep. It's a mix if genres.

Exaaaaactly boo. It's like She's Not Me/Dance 2Nite-lite, a modern Like A Virgin funk. I'd be here for that.

Or a deep house album.

Or LAV Waltz/Between The Bars piano stuff.

I'd die for any one of those three.