Madonna attends The Great American Songbook event February 10, 2014 - photos

Andra

article-2556459-1B5FBDC700000578-340_634

“Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, ‘Another romantic comedy?’ You see her in something like Walk the Line and think, ‘God, you’re so great!’ And then you think, ‘Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?’ But of course, it’s for money and status.”

article-2556459-1B5FBDC700000578-340_634

Poor Reese. We just know that Goop would be trying to monopolize her completely, considering she would be hiding from Madonna. Everyone knows who the real stars would want to be around and Goop has to be seen with someone famous. Run Reese Run.

"So basically you import the pack of seeds from this place Africa for around $260 for that you get a pack 4 seeds, you crush 1 daily and mix with rice milk and drink only that for 2 weeks for an affordable post holiday cleanse"

:rotfl::rotfl:

If you break a bone it can take from a month to a few months for it to fully heal.

I thought she only had her foot sprained... if she indeed broke a bone, then its way more serious than i thought... :mellow:

Has she got hair extensions in?

She could easily pass for Anne Hathaway's sister in that pic even though she's probably her mum's age or close to.

I just can't believe the change in her. Do you think someone maybe filled her in on all the bad press her 'work' has been getting over the last few weeks? Someone must have said something or maybe she read her Instagram or Facebook comments.

The face is perfect, absolutely perfect.

Please Madonna just leave it the way it is now PLEASE!

SHE'S SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! BEST PICS SINCE A LONG TIME!!!

I LOVE THIS YEAR!!! THANKS TO THE POSTERS.....

BTW, SORRY BUT UNFORTUNATELY DANIEL CRAIG IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, RACHEL WEISZ...

Holy fucking shit she looks amazing. It's like looking at a completely different person than the Grammy's or the Amnesty gig.

Her look and face here pisses all over every public appearance so far this year.

She looks amazingly fresh and beautiful.

U beat me to it and saved me from typing all that! lol. 'Whatever' was 'up' or over the top (physically, mentally etc..) during the grammys def. has simmered down. Here she looks 100x better (one her best overall looks in recent memory) and she's glowing inside and out. I understand to be 'glowing' like that during a performance of a song like Same Love prob. wouldn't have been appropriate lol but it's def. clear she gets pumped, fillered/ botoxed up etc lol right before some of these major award shows when (if she's gonna do it) just do it a few weeks before 'cause once that face settles into its usual gorgeous self it's clearly like a different person! She just doesn't do herself justice w/ these damn treatments when at 55 she's clearly still stunning (long as she just keeps 'whatever' work done subtle)!

'Whatever' was 'up' or over the top (physically, mentally etc..) during the grammys def. has simmered down. Here she looks 100x better (one her best overall looks in recent memory) and she's glowing inside and out. I understand to be 'glowing' like that during a performance of a song like Same Love prob. wouldn't have been appropriate lol but it's def. clear she gets pumped, fillered/ botoxed up etc lol right before some of these major award shows when (if she's gonna do it) just do it a few weeks before 'cause once that face settles into its usual gorgeous self it's clearly like a different person!

She just doesn't do herself justice w/ these damn treatments when at 55 she's clearly still stunning (long as she just keeps 'whatever' work done subtle)!

This

Its beyond clear that she and Gwenny musta had a MAJOR falling out. Whenever they're at the same events you don't even see them in the same room together (or one nearby the other) lol. Just *reeks* from Ms peeps making sure in advance she's not within x-amount of feet prior her to being photographed or around prob. cause Gwenny 'constantly' tries to reconcile (stalks) hahaha. Crazy, as just 5 years ago (and for 10 years) the two of them were basically joined at the hip and constantly be seen together esp. if at the same event!! lol. Aside from Iron Man she's is dropping down to C list by the second and is one of the most unlikable people to the public now so good riddance!! lol M only associates/mingles w/ the cool fuckers. Not the biggest Hatthaway fan but she's def. more down to earth and worth Ms time more than GwenPalNo.

I just wish when M is simply being the real M (being loose, having fun etc..) she'd let this show more during award shows, performances, *album and single covers* etc.lol! For heaven sakes, majority of these pics at these dinners/ events could be used as album or major magazine covers!! lol Instead, she'll choose something like she did for Hard Candy etc..:#

article-2556459-1B5FA11D00000578-55_634x

article-2556573-1B60506400000578-960_634

article-2556459-1B5FBEC700000578-755_634

article-2556573-1B60524D00000578-37_634x

article-2556459-1B5FDCFF00000578-165_634

Now Marisa Tomei looks fresh off the major fail/ botched up my face table! 8^o. The fuck? LOL. Up until recently she was aging fab, and looked natural. Clearly, things took a turn for the horror show worse lol! *Oh fab. queen Kelly Rippa just gave her usual M ass lubing up on her Live show while talking about this event!! lol.

Its beyond clear that she and Gwenny musta had a MAJOR falling out. Whenever they're at the same events you don't even see them in the same room together (or one nearby the other) lol. Just *reeks* from Ms peeps making sure in advance she's not within x-amount of feet prior her to being photographed or around prob. cause Gwenny 'constantly' tries to reconcile (stalks) hahaha. Crazy, as just 5 years ago (and for 10 years) the two of them were basically joined at the hip and constantly be seen together esp. if at the same event!! lol. Aside from Iron Man she's is dropping down to C list by the second and is one of the most unlikable people to the public now so good riddance!! lol M only associates/mingles w/ the cool fuckers. Not the biggest Hatthaway fan but she's def. more down to earth and worth Ms time more than GwenPalNo.

I just wish when M is simply being the real M (being loose, having fun etc..) she'd let this show more during award shows, performances, *album and single covers* etc.lol! For heaven sakes, majority of these pics at these dinners/ events could be used as album or major magazine covers!! lol Instead, she'll choose something like she did for Hard Candy etc..:#

I agree with every single word

Goopy probably badmouthed her behind her back at some point after 2010 and she always has a way to know. Besides Goopy is still busy playing her faux Queen of London role thx to her marriage to Chris Martin. If it wasn't for that marriage, nobody would give a dam as she's so increasingly shifting towards C listedness and well Chris Martin is infinitely more relevant than she ever was

Aside from the Robert Downey Junior carried franchise she hasn't had one hit film post 1997-2000 period. Whereas Madonna didn't need to marrry a Brit to be loved there before she married him, during the marriage and after its end. Never understood Madonna's fascination with this woman and when she said that "I have yet to see a film in which she's bad" :lmao:

Gwynny's mamma however, that's a whole different deal, that's why it makes you wonder who did she take after

Has she got hair extensions in?

She could easily pass for Anne Hathaway's sister in that pic even though she's probably her mum's age or close to.

I just can't believe the change in her. Do you think someone maybe filled her in on all the bad press her 'work' has been getting over the last few weeks? Someone must have said something or maybe she read her Instagram or Facebook comments.

The face is perfect, absolutely perfect.

Please Madonna just leave it the way it is now PLEASE!

maybe the effect of this sudden change on her face is the new miracle...MDNA...for skin...to be confirmed tomorrow ;-)