MADONNA opens HARD CANDY GYM in TORONTO.

MLVC82

So now I can tell you all .....what my role was for this event I was the makeup artist to MADONNA's personal fitness trainer Nicole Winhoffer and the entire hard candy fitness team and dancers....

here is myself with Nicole after getting her makeup done by me....let me know whatcha' think.1922334_10152259137762292_988716788_n.jp

Congratulations! I bet you had a blast!

“Why not? I love Toronto,” Madonna said when asked why the city is getting a Hard Candy Fitness franchise before her home country, the United States.

The 55-year-old Queen of Pop looked tired Tuesday as she sat in a back room at the fitness centre where hundreds of fans lined up to get a glimpse of her.

“I have to divide myself into categories,” she said of her life as a mother of four and her career, without elaborating on any plans for a new album in 2014.

Wearing a black corseted dress by Canadian label dsquared2, she had taken her high heeled shoes off due to a sore left foot, hurt in a dance routine. “I was told to wear sneakers, but they don’t look very good with this dress.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/madonna-swaps-drum-beats-for-dumbbells/article16821558/?click=tglobe

Ohhhhhhhhh

This has to be on the album rumors!!!!

So Daft Punk is pissed because of Pharrel?

Oooh just seen this now! Great look, love her hair like that! Like others have already pointed out it makes her look much younger in the face as well!

And great to hear about the album being in the works! So we obviously won't have to wait til next year for new music, that's freaking amazing! :thumbsup: