MADONNA opens HARD CANDY GYM in TORONTO.

MLVC82

? what are you talking about?

Oh, I can't remember who was it, there was a video I think from Nicole where the mix Goddess posted above was in the background

Does someone remember this better than I do?

So now I can tell you all .....what my role was for this event I was the makeup artist to MADONNA's personal fitness trainer Nicole Winhoffer and the entire hard candy fitness team and dancers....

here is myself with Nicole after getting her makeup done by me....let me know whatcha' think.1922334_10152259137762292_988716788_n.jp

Bravo!! :-)

What does she says exactly about hating her music ? i can't play any videos these days

She is sick of it and says she hates it in the context of working out. She corrected herself later and said she loves her music but she is sick of it and she would rather play the remixes or other people songs.

She is sick of it and says she hates it in the context of working out. She corrected herself later and said she loves her music but she is sick of it and she would rather play the remixes or other people songs.

That in itself already sounds HEALTHY to me. :laugh: No pathological self-worship is goooood :yes::yes::yes:

Yay! Congrats, MLVC82! Great work with her team's make-up ... and you were bringing good face yourself, too! :)

Now, you and Madryan need to team up -- he can handle the hair while you handle make-up. M'Nation beauty dream team! :laugh:

Here's another interview from the HC event.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/my-seven-minute-speed-date-interview-with-madonna/article16897104/

I really don't like the tone of this interview too much. The writer has kind of a bitchy tone and make the article more about herself than Madonna. She feels the need to preface the interview with she's not a big fan of Madonna.

Thank you!

You did an amazing job. Nicole looked great!

Here's another interview from the HC event.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/my-seven-minute-speed-date-interview-with-madonna/article16897104/

I really don't like the tone of this interview too much. The writer has kind of a bitchy tone and make the article more about herself than Madonna. She feels the need to preface the interview with she's not a big fan of Madonna.

Why did she feel the need to add that? She's a reporter, it's her job. Nobody expects every reporter to be a fan of the person they are interviewing.

You did an amazing job. Nicole looked great!

Why did she feel the need to add that? She's a reporter, it's her job. Nobody expects every reporter to be a fan of the person they are interviewing.

That pic has interesting cheek