Madonna Introduces "MDNA Skin" Line

Love Spent

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't the gardener sacked years ago? His body will be found under her back patio one day. Maybe that why she fled to NY?

Hahahahah! Nah the gardener is still around. He was the one that took all the pics of them in Malawi.

Why would she film something then post the pics on Instagram a year later. It looks like it was this year, it's the same face she's been rocking lately.

Maybe because the product itself wasn't ready ? I heard it's been filmed (bathroom shoot video & picture) around June 2013.

it's kind of ironic for her to get all bottoxed up and then shoot this ad promoting her skincare line

Botox disables muscle activity. You still need skin care no matter how botoxed you are.

It's recent.

Of course she looks great, you can barely see her face and it's full of filters :laugh:

I like it for what it is, but I have to say i'm bored with this "sexy whore" image. I know you're still sexy and amazing M, but now it's time to change.

So we're not going to see any new promotional photos :mellow:

They'll come eventually, either it's through an official source or through the fan/trading channel.

Personally I'd rather she dropped endorsing these products and put her all into the music. William Orbit said himself he didn't have her full attention during the MDNA recording, and it shows.

I know I'll get jumped on again for questioning Madonna's obvious passion for developing skincare products but isn't this just part of the 360 deal with Live Nation whereby they license her name for money-making ventures...

I'm in Tokyo for work and went to a department store to get some food and lo and behold the MDNA skincare counter in the beauty department . It looked a bit depressing much like the ad .

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm in Tokyo for work and went to a department store to get some food and lo and behold the MDNA skincare counter in the beauty department . It looked a bit depressing much like the ad .

Did you try some?

I guess brand building is important for an 30 year veteran? She's never gonna sell records like she used to, but she's gotta pay the bills.

I just really can't care about all these side projects. On the plus side, the ad seems really classy and well put together, and she looks great.

Personally I'd rather she dropped endorsing these products and put her all into the music. William Orbit said himself he didn't have her full attention during the MDNA recording, and it shows.

I AGREE! This new advert is visually boring and predictable and the voice over with the whispers is just hilarious! I've been whispering 'your body smells of honey from the comb' to my friend at work all day. The comedy value is HILARIOUS!!! I can just see French and Saunders doing a side-splitting parody of this!

HAVING GOOD SKIN having good skin

IS IMPORTANT TO ME is important to me

literally means fuck all. But unlike some other cringey things I don't see this as damaging or harmful in any way just rather funny.