If you were to meet M tomorrow

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

and it was before a show and you had like maybe 2-3 minutes to express how you felt....

what would you say?

As ridiculous as it sounds, I dream of the day I will be able to thank her for every way she has enriched my life!!!!!

i would have never met my husband without my obsession...nor had my lil B....

so I would say thank you for your vision and determination! oh and tell her I was sorry for the water slip at coachella

now lets take a picture!!!!!!!!

I would ask her to take a chance on a young fag & bring me on her next tour as she once did with Legendary Father Jose Xtravaganza. :drama:

She'd chuckle softly, and then I'd settle for a mere handshake. A picture would be nice but I would rather touch her; I MUST FEEL HER PRESENCE.

I would thank her for changing my life with her music. At 15 i instantly falled in love with her and this love will persist through my whole life.

She would give me a hard cold look anyway, but what can i do, i truly love her but no i don't wanna marry her :lmao:

I don't think Madonna's as hard as most probably imagine anyway. She'd give a kind smile and smell good and the moment would be gone in a flash and she'd go back to her meatballs, but I have a hard time imagining she'd be a bitch to a fan in a controlled environment who wasn't making a pest of theyself.

I've asked myself this many times ... and I can never land on something that's clever or succinct enough, or that really conveys.

I always think, "what could I say that she hasn't heard a thousand times already?" I'd prob end up blurting out something loon-ish and then freezing :lol:

I don't think Madonna's as hard as most of probably imagine anyway. She'd give a kind smile and smell good and the moment would be gone in a flash and she'd go back to her meatballs, but I have a hard time imagining she'd be a bitch to a fan in a controlled environment who wasn't making a pest of theyself.

I don't think she handles the "i love you" situation very well because in her mind this is her job, sometimes she seems a bit freaked out by her fans, but as she ages she seems more opened to that feeling and is kinder than when she was younger. But she still rightfully defines a distance, unlike many others celebrities.

Have people noticed Madonna often seems embarrassed when people compliment her. She either quickly thanks them, looks down or changes the subject. I have an Aunt who is exactly the same. It is not that they are being rude, just find it awkward for some reason. I have picked that up about Madonna so often in interviews and footage. I find it endearing really.

I remember when Madonna appeared at a charity event organized by Camilla Al Fayed - photo below. She thanked Madonna and called her the most famous women in the world and Madonna shook her head and said "no I'm not" or something similar. When David Letterman and Oprah has praised her she also changes the subject. She does not come across as arrogant at all to me but can play the part. I love her personality and she is so unique and different compared to other celebrities.

article-1286045-0A00034F000005DC-162_468

I would absolutely love to meet her. What I would have to remember is that I have known of Madonna and feel like I have known her through her music for 30 years while she is meeting me having never known me or knowing anything about me.

I'm a little guarded and respectful when I meet celebrities but there are a few I would probaly cry after I just met them. Madonna would be one of them. I'm actually very curious to how I would be and what I would say if I met Madonna.

If I only had 2-3 minutes I would just say what she means to me. I might ask her for advice. She doesn't know me so it has to be more difficult for her in the exchange. I wouldn't want her to say something to me that she doesn't mean.

It would be a dream to meet her.

Have people noticed Madonna often seems embarrassed when people compliment her. She either quickly thanks them, looks down or changes the subject. I have an Aunt who is exactly the same. It is not that they are being rude, just find it awkward for some reason. I have picked that up about Madonna so often in interviews and footage. I find it endearing really.

I remember when Madonna appeared at a charity event organized by Camilla Al Fayed - photo below. She thanked Madonna and called her the most famous women in the world and Madonna shook her head and said "no I'm not" or something similar. When David Letterman and Oprah has praised her she also changes the subject. She does not come across as arrogant at all to me but can play the part. I love her personality and she is so unique and different compared to other celebrities.

article-1286045-0A00034F000005DC-162_468

I agree jazzyjan. I've noticed before that she's quick to downplay compliments or change the subject. I just recently watched an interview where she was complimented and she does that quick, uncomfortable laugh, looks down and then makes a joke or brings up something else. I've always found it endearing too.

Since English is not my first language I might not even be able to talk lol

I probably would just scream and make myself an idiot and watch her rolling her eyes while walking away haha

but a hug and a picture together would be heaven

I'd introduce myself to her and ask her what her name is. Then after she says her name, I'll ask her to repeat it. Then I'd walk away. She'd be so stunned that someone actually didn't know her name, she'd remember me forever. :dramatic:

I would decline too.

I don't think meeting your idol is a good thing

BUT

If i shared an elevator with her and had 30 seconds I would say in the most deadpan way possible

"Killer shoes"

And she would give me a sly wink and say "thanks"

Then the doors would open and she'd strut out like the queen she is and it would be perfect

Guest Not4Pussies

I don't think meeting your idol is a good thing

BUT

If i shared an elevator with her and had 30 seconds I would say in the most deadpan way possible

"Killer shoes"

And she would give me a sly wink and say "thanks"

Then the doors would open and she'd strut out like the queen she is and it would be perfect

i agree with everything you just said. if i was given the chance to meet her or if i won the opportunity to do so i would decline. if i ran into her unexpectedly i would say something short but sweet to her. thats more memorable than devoting your love to her and get too sentimental. gag me!

Hmm...

If it were before a show? I think I'd have to agree with a lot of folks about declining. She'd be all nervous and ... "i can't stop sh*tting!" I'd be all, "girl, I know! I have a nervous stomach, too! I'm nervous just to be in the same BUILDING as you, let alone in the same room as you!" Which is kind of a lame conversation to have with a woman of her stature. So ... probably better not to have that kind of encounter.

If she WANTED to meet a fan at a particular time for just a few minutes ... yeah, I'd have to just express gratitude, as many others have already said, too. Nothing she hasn't heard before, so ... no point, really.

I have a very strong suspicion she would not care for me at all, so I wouldn't want to bring unpleasantness into her sphere. To say nothing of how it would destroy me a little inside to confirm my fears. :shy:

It's funny you should ask this, though. A friend of mine was working the Grammys red carpet, so his wife texted me the day before and asked what he should ask Madonna on the very slim chance he got to have a minute with her. I had a hard time figuring out what to ask (it's part of the reason I re-surfaced here -- to get some research done -- haha!) ... and I'm sort of with Stud, actually -- most of my suggestions were related to film, although at an event like the Grammys, that probably wouldn't have made much sense.

I'd ask her to sit down real quick so I could fix whatever Andy Lecompte had done to her hair. We could chat while I work.

:laugh: Love it!

Peter, I am sure she would like you. Don't put yourself down. :kiss2:

If I met her, I would just try to be the same as I always am although it would be so exciting. Superstars are not as frightening as people think. It is generally up-coming and little known celebrities that throw their weight around as they want to appear star-like. A lot of people that have met Madonna ( that I have read about ) say she is very polite, witty, and quiet as likes to listen to what people say rather than give her views. I keep reading too that she is extremely pretty in person with the most amazing eyes.