Your all-time favourite Madonna music videos - Part 7 (FINAL ROUND)

Nonoka

Those 6 votes could've put EY over the top.

I want ip addresses right now.

I voted for DTM. Love her in the cowboy gear & the dance routine with the guys was hot. Vogue & EY are way too played out. How many times do we need to hear these songs or watch these videos?

For me personally, Madonna's most creative & interesting work came after Vogue. The eighties had so many amazing post punk & new wave artists that blew away M commercial eighties music! I admit that I still love M first album & several songs on LAP.

Wow, I was planning to close this today, but look at it! Express Yourself surpassed Vogue 2 days into the poll! So I'll let this run til tomorrow! Will Express Yourself become the winner or will Vogue regain its previous majority of votes? I think that's pretty exciting :thumbsup:

THIS.

And what the fuck is doing DON'T TELL ME over there????? Cheap and tacky, ewwwwwww

It is not tacky and cheap! I love it. It's a great video. However, I couldn't pick a favourite ever Madonna video but where the fuck is WIFLFAG?!

Voted for Express yourself but still love the other 2 videos. Express Yourself is just epic on every level. Also, has possibly my favourite look ever of Madonna - her look in that green dress is to die for.

madonna-express-yourself-o.gif

Really vogue and express yourself?! After 100 videos those are still that high up? ...

Yes.

I voted for DTM. Love her in the cowboy gear & the dance routine with the guys was hot. Vogue & EY are way too played out. How many times do we need to hear these songs or watch these videos?

For me personally, Madonna's most creative & interesting work came after Vogue. The eighties had so many amazing post punk & new wave artists that blew away M commercial eighties music! I admit that I still love M first album & several songs on LAP.

I like DTM, too, and LOVE Madonna post 2000, notably her music more than the vids. Only WIFLFAG comes close to rivaling the Holy Grail of LAP, EY, and VOGUE.

Where's human nature?

In your avatar :chuckle:

Thank you to the person who conducted this poll. I hope we can have another for albums done in a similar manner. Again, thank you for thinking of it and keeping track. I meant to thank you yesterday but got sidetracked. It is much appreciated by everyone and a lot of fun. Thanks again.

Thank you to the person who conducted this poll. I hope we can have another for albums done in a similar manner. Again, thank you for thinking of it and keeping track. I meant to thank you yesterday but got sidetracked. It is much appreciated by everyone and a lot of fun. Thanks again.

Awww, thank you for that nice message! Hope you had a lot of fun as well! :)

So, it's finally time to crown the winner!

After more than 4 days of unexpected turns in this exciting poll, it's safe to say a clear winner can not be determined here.

However, originally lagging behind another competitor, one has reached the favour of the slight majority after all!

MadonnaNation's favourite Madonna music video - of all time and (probably) for all time - is...

madonna-express-yourself-single.jpg

Congratulations!!! :clap::thumbsup:

A rightly winner - considering its iconic and influental status, the message the video and song represent, Madonna's genius dance moves and her looks which are widely considered to be one of her most unique, and the memorable setting of the video, derived from the classic 1920's "Metropolis" movie.

It's no surprise David Fincher and Madonna's masterpiece have went down exceptionally well in the fan community - even after 25 years since it first graced the public's eyes!

Thank you for everyone who voted throughout the polls! Hope you had lots of fun! And you might have found more appreciation for some of her music videos again ;)

Now I want to ask you one last question!

What is your favourite part of the Express Yourself video? Your favourite look of Madonna in the video? Your favourite scene?

Post pics, gifs, etc. - Let's celebrate our favourite video from our favourite artist for a moment!