Your all-time favourite Madonna music videos - Part 7 (FINAL ROUND)

Nonoka

Alright, we're almost finished with picking our favourite Madonna music videos - out of more than 60 to choose from, we have narrowed it down to 3 videos!!!

Now, which of them deserves the title to not only be MNation's favourite video of the respective decade, but to be the favourite video of all time?

Express Yourself, Vogue or Don't Tell Me - you have the choice!

Poll closes Friday! Vote, vote and vote! We don't do such polls every month ;)

All the subtext and metaphors, combined with the visuals and just the sheer FIERCENESS that is Madonna in that blue suit, Make "Express Yourself" superior to "Vogue". IMO.

Well, Vogue seemed to be the clear winner at first, but now Express Yourself is getting closer and closer to becoming the winner! This is pretty exciting to watch - will it take over Vogue? If you want (or don't want) to, keep voting! Still almost a day left! :thumbsup:

It's all about M in the pinstripe suit on the steps. The greatest dance sequence in the history of music television.

tumblr_lxpk6nWY5N1qzwglbo2_500.gif

Express Yourself bitches!!

Thank god I arrived in time to add my vote. Vogue is winning right now and am not pleased. EY has been my very dear and close friend for 25 years. I OWE HER MY LOVE AND SUPPORT.

Can we vote more than once lol cause I'd spam the hell outta this poll. I will little monster this shit given half the chance :electropop:

You'll See/Take a Bow

Oh Father

I Want You

Bad Girl

The videos for her ballads are her most underrated videos! I think people were rather voting for the songs instead of the videos.

THIS.

And what the fuck is doing DON'T TELL ME over there????? Cheap and tacky, ewwwwwww