New Album Rumours & Discussion

Here is a quote from Miley Cyrus:

“I never knew if it was gonna be possible.We just kind of threw it out there and when I was working on my record I wanted to have her on a song… she was working on her album and then when it was time for ‘Unplugged,’” Miley explained. (Eddy1 - MTribe)

_______

Some material has been recorded in late 2013, a studio version of "Between the bars" and a few other tracks. Some of these songs are already circulating among some collectors, which leads me to believe this material will not be used for the new album.

On the other hand, the tracks she has recorded this week in LA are for the new album. (Eddy1 - MTribe)

_______

While here in LA M has recorded about 3 tracks. One a beautiful ballad. Stay tuned. (Moe)

:dramatic: :dramatic: :drama:

Looking forward to Moe's new revelations :wow:

Thanks Moe!

And Dubtronic for keeping the Outtakes Thread always ALIVE :inlove:

i can't believe they still haven't uploaded that performance as some people who were there said it was professionally filmed.. i hope she keeps it for later then. what a wasted chance to not upload it on her own youtube channel and put attention to it.

I think we can add to the rumors the fact she's following Frank Ocean's backing vocal on Instagram. We know she doesn't follow random people.

Frank could be the producer of the 3 tracks just recorded. He was in LA and M took a picture of him at a party.

Just checked who she's following on Instagram, and there's no sign of Frank Oceans Backing Vocal?

There was a discussion about this on the last thread. I dont know if she unfollowed him.

I think she will choose well-known producers, whose music she loves right now, like she did for Hard Candy and MDNA, probably Skrillex, Avicii, Frank Ocean, Daft Punk/Pharrell

what's this, a killjoy club that after 3. AM can only play polkas?

After 3am, the music in clubs has to be hard, real and underground. Pure authenticity. I love this sheet and agree that mAdonna should follow this!!!