New Album Rumours & Discussion

They still play this on Radio 2! I hate this song!

I'm really not a fan of Italo-disco. I hated remixes on Rehashed and Regurgitated for American Life. It's too similar to electroclash.

I want more grooves and funk! Funky disco not the pop of COADF. Some real Nile Rogers funk.

They still play this on Radio 2! I hate this song!

I'm really not a fan of Italo-disco. I hated remixes on Rehashed and Regurgitated for American Life. It's too similar to electroclash.

I want more grooves and funk! Funky disco not the pop of COADF. Some real Nile Rogers funk.

Like these for instance?

I'm really excited for her next album. I'm hoping for less EDM and more sophisticated pop songs like Cherish, I'll Remember and Frozen. I can't believe Superstar was considered the new Cherish by reviewers.

I remember when a clip of Vogue was played on the tv. I'd heard nothing about the single and suddenly there was a video for a brand new song. It was amazing!

Same with ITG. It just came on the radio one evening and I knew nothing about the song even though I watched the Us charts because it was a b- side there.

I don't remember the tv clip. I don't remember exactly how I knew the song was going to be released but I was constantly listening to the radio and wondering is this it? I actually thought another song was Madonna but I don't remember what song it was. I should try to figure out which song I took for Vogue that was on top 40 radio in March 1990.

I was totally blown away when I heard the real Vogue and completely forgot about that other song. Seeing the video for the first time was amazing as well. It was fun to be surprised back then.

I'm still hoping that after the long break between HC and MDNA-- she would be recording for a late 2014 album release or even a single.

I'm looking forward to at least another one or two albums and tours before the big 60 birthday takes place in five years.