New Album Rumours & Discussion

"Well, I’m right now in the process of talking to various co-writers and producers and talking about where I want to go with my music."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/my-seven-minute-speed-date-interview-with-madonna/article16897104/

This is what I like to read about in this thread. It's cool she's actually taking the time to discuss with other artistic minds where she should go with her music. At least for this album we will know for a fact that it wasn't Guy O "forcing" her to do something, like people claimed with MDNA. Silly idea.

"Well, I’m right now in the process of talking to various co-writers and producers and talking about where I want to go with my music."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/my-seven-minute-speed-date-interview-with-madonna/article16897104/

That's good to hear.I'm still hoping that we will get the new album in November.

Only just catching up with these producer "rumours"...

Last I heard it was going to be Eno, that would have been an inspired choice but alas it was not to be.

Moroder is actually another inspired choice, I'd love to hear them together.

Avicci or any of these "latest trend" producers would be totally wrong, but lets face it M has done wrong pretty well this last decade..

And I don't like that she is chasing Drake either, no… more… rappers… please!

I'd like to see her work with a female. It's happened so rarely, but when it has (Mary Lambert, Melodie McDaniel, Julie Frost), I have always liked the results. I even liked both of Nicki's raps on MDNA.

i really think she could do some strong lyrical dark rap experimental semi industrial rap song. but a rap style/way that suits her voice like the erotica./justify my love kind

Exactly. I would just die for something like that. Maybe secret gardenish too.

Only just catching up with these producer "rumours"...

Last I heard it was going to be Eno, that would have been an inspired choice but alas it was not to be.

Moroder is actually another inspired choice, I'd love to hear them together.

Avicci or any of these "latest trend" producers would be totally wrong, but lets face it M has done wrong pretty well this last decade..

And I don't like that she is chasing Drake either, no… more… rappers… please!

agreed, she will go down the latest shitty dj route to make some more fitness music and maybe a couple of ballads with pat leonard and she will be dressed like a teenage rapper, grillz, lame commes des get with the times beanie, walking cane.....ensue more piss taking from the general public :lmao:

lets hope shes inspired in this way again..

yeah but one song a la erotica (its not really rap, more talking/speaking i guess) with dark industrial sounds would be interesting.

Exactly, I have always loved her raps, especially aka secret garden, mother and father, vogue al, erotica, etc. Anyone who doesn't is not a full on fan. The only trolls on her are the asshole critics of an idea like that. They are not fans. I'd be up for a full on rap album of only her rapping. She has many different styles in which she could innovate the rap form.

Exactly, I have always loved her raps, especially aka secret garden, mother and father, vogue al, erotica, etc. Anyone who doesn't is not a full on fan. The only trolls on her are the asshole critics of an idea like that. They are not fans. I'd be up for a full on rap album of only her rapping. She has many different styles in which she could innovate the rap form.

I LOVE Madonna and those songs you mentioned, but I would hate if she released a whole album of her "rapping". She is no Kendrick Lamar, Nas or even Kanye.