Like A Prayer 25th Anniversary

scrapple

Btw, on the new interview from pat Leonard on Billboard don't you find strange that he states that they are absolutely no unused track from the Like a prayer sessions ? This means First there's a kiss & Love attack are false rumors ?!

I think those were Steve Bray tracks?? Maybe Pat is unfamiliar/ forgot them.

Somebody mashed together the alternate instrumental of Dear Jessie with the album version a while back, it sounds really good. It's called the Alternate Instrumentation Vocal Version

Edited by Love Technician

I think this is one of Madonna and Jessie:

2aa971cf17bebf2fa99d50011f14f71a.jpg

I think this is actually Lyndall Hobb's daughter whose name is Lola. Lyndall was going with Al Pacino at the time and I read an interview with Lyndall in either Vogue or Harper's Bazaar that when Madonna met Lyndall's daughter Lola, she told Lyndall that if she had a daughter she would name her Lola ! She used this photo and said it was Madonna with her daughter.

Mattress, yet again you have provided us with so much information on Madonna and Like a Prayer. I love you on this forum so much :inlove:

Found a link.

tumblr_mis2h0VTxj1qkzr9fo1_500.png

“Madonna came along to one of my LA parties with Warren Beatty, around the same time as Dick Tracy. She was excited to meet my daughter Lola. announced that she loved her, and said if she ever had a daughter she would name her Lola.” - Lyndall Hobbs

Hobbs has daughter named Lola Rose Thompson in pics with Madonna.

Found a link.

tumblr_mis2h0VTxj1qkzr9fo1_500.png

“Madonna came along to one of my LA parties with Warren Beatty, around the same time as Dick Tracy. She was excited to meet my daughter Lola. announced that she loved her, and said if she ever had a daughter she would name her Lola.” - Lyndall Hobbs

Hobbs has daughter named Lola Rose Thompson in pics with Madonna.

Thanks so much! I thought they might be two different girls but the photo was labelled incorrectly on a few sites and I never saw mention of Lyndall Hobbs. Madonna looks gorgeous in both photos.

Mattress, yet again you have provided us with so much information on Madonna and Like a Prayer. I love you on this forum so much :inlove:

Thanks Jan and likewise. :inlove:

The promo CD in the US featured unique, specially printed graphics on the disc itself by Discovery Systems who also handled the You Can Dance Single Edits and I'm Breathless promo discs and the US Royal Box edition of The Immaculate Collection:

1000x1000.jpg