Amanda Knox VINDICATED in Italian murder case

Camacho

So if she killed her what was her motive?

Her motive is that she's batshit crazy straight out of a Scream franchise movie. They profiled her as a disturbed girl who's trying to project this image of an innocent American college girl who's into the Beatles ... They raped Meredith (Guede and Sollecito) while Amanda was holding a knife to her throat. And when they were done they slaughtered the poor girl :(

Sick

By the way Raffaele Sollecito was caught trying to cross the Austrian border ........

The man who admitted to killing Meredith left loads of DNA at the crime scene. Not a single trace of Amanda's DNA was found. That tells me she is innocent. That same man has a 16 year sentence yet Amanda gets 28? Wtf?

The UK news magazine programme Newsnight did some research into the case. The asked a retired senior detective, a prosecution lawyer and two forsenic experts to look at the case and evidence. They all said it was ludicrous and didn't stand up to scrutiny. None of these four people said the evidence would stand up in a British court. There conclusion - based on the evidence presented by the Italian police - is that Amanda and her boyfriend were innocent.

Amanda comes across as unemotional. I suspect she has aspergers or similar. She barely knew Meredith. They just flat shared. Why should she cry? I've known some of my neighbours and work mates for years. If one of them were brutally murdered I'd be shocked but I don't think I'd cry. Just because you know someone doesn't mean you have an emotional attachment to them. I had a flatmate once who I hated. I would have been overjoyed if someone had murdered him.

On a side note, it's a little inappropriate I know, but Meredith's brother Lyle is a right babe.

The man who admitted to killing Meredith left loads of DNA at the crime scene. Not a single trace of Amanda's DNA was found. That tells me she is innocent. That same man has a 16 year sentence yet Amanda gets 28? Wtf?

The UK news magazine programme Newsnight did some research into the case. The asked a retired senior detective, a prosecution lawyer and two forsenic experts to look at the case and evidence. They all said it was ludicrous and didn't stand up to scrutiny. None of these four people said the evidence would stand up in a British court. There conclusion - based on the evidence presented by the Italian police - is that Amanda and her boyfriend were innocent.

Amanda comes across as unemotional. I suspect she has aspergers or similar. She barely knew Meredith. They just flat shared. Why should she cry? I've known some of my neighbours and work mates for years. If one of them were brutally murdered I'd be shocked but I don't think I'd cry. Just because you know someone doesn't mean you have an emotional attachment to them. I had a flatmate once who I hated. I would have been overjoyed if someone had murdered him.

On a side note, it's a little inappropriate I know, but Meredith's brother Lyle is a right babe.

You sir, are a psychopath! *high five* Please don't wish anybody dead though. :kiss2:

becuse he agreed for some sort of "fast" trial, that has some disadvantages for the accused, but some advantages too, like a reduced penalty if you're declared guilty....

as for the other evidences, there were enough, don't base your judgement on tv shows....dna was found of all three....and nobody said she should have cried... (effectively she was laughing during the first trial, but who cares....)

By the way Raffaele Sollecito was caught trying to cross the Austrian border ........

nooooooo....he was casually on vacation......

You sir, are a psychopath! *high five* Please don't wish anybody dead though. :kiss2:

Lol. I'm not a psychopath! But I acknowledge I am a little emotionally cold at times and my friends will sometimes tease me about it. I, like most people, prefer some of my acquaintances to others. Of course I would shed tears and express grief for people who I held dear. But for those I just happen to know it would be unlikely. Just like Amanda and Meredith. They just shared a flat for 6 weeks. They were like chalk and cheese personality-wise. I can see totally how Amanda might have just looked shocked and bewildered but not tearful.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jan/30/amanda-knox-exclusive-video-interview-guilty-video

Her pointing guilt on others is self-serving but by no means unusual. Laughs can nervous: laughing to keep oneself from crying.

I think she's not guilty. The evidence is just not there. For the Italian court to convict her just coz of a highly questionable "evidence" (inadmissible in most jurisdictions) is a travesty. Esp. if they convict her just to vindicate a sloppy police and perhaps a failed justice system. Or just coz she's a weird-acting bitch.

Although this has not been confirmed, a lot of experts feel that Amanda has Aspergers Syndrome. This would easily explain why she started doing cartwheels when stressed, laughed at inappropriate moments and became agitated and confused when interviewed by the police.

Although this has not been confirmed, a lot of experts feel that Amanda has Aspergers Syndrome. This would easily explain why she started doing cartwheels when stressed, laughed at inappropriate moments and became agitated and confused when interviewed.

Exactly Jan! Why people don't get this astonishes me.

Guest Rachelle of London

Somehow I believe if she was a man she would never be given the benefit of the doubt. Cute blonde woman accused of murder, let's find every excuse to paint her as innocent. Could you imagine the reaction if Zimmerman laughed in front of Trayvon Martins parents, bloody hell. I wonder if he pulled the autistic card then maybe it would've been okay. Purlease

Guest Rachelle of London

Although this has not been confirmed, a lot of experts feel that Amanda has Aspergers Syndrome. This would easily explain why she started doing cartwheels when stressed, laughed at inappropriate moments and became agitated and confused when interviewed by the police.

Has she been diagnosed with Aspergers? Was this brought up in her life before she was tried with murder?

Somehow I believe if she was a man she would never be given the benefit of the doubt. Cute blonde woman accused of murder, let's find every excuse to paint her as innocent. Could you imagine the reaction if Zimmerman laughed in front of Trayvon Martins parents, bloody hell. I wonder if he pulled the autistic card then maybe it would've been okay. Purlease

Chelle I don't think that is the case. Maybe she is guilty but her DNA was not found around Meredith's body. It is not concrete evidence. The investigation was sloppy to say the least.

Regarding her having Aspergers Syndrome, people from her past have talked about that being a possibility. I have a cousin with Aspergers and know how he reacts. He was not diagnosed until his early twenties.. The way that the Italian police described her behaviour ( doing cartwheels, laughing at inappropriate times ) sounds like that could be the case. It does not sound like the behaviour of a calculating criminal. I am not saying she is innocent, but to me the case is not cut and dried. Everyone thought Jon Benett Ramsey's mother was guilty and it has since been proved her family had nothing to do with her murder.

or maybe she's a manipulative liar....

She's not asperger at all!
If she was they would have use this to defend her. Or as an element to accuse her.

there is a lot proofs against her that we don't know because Italian police was too busy eating pasta than doing their job correctly.

Guest Rachelle of London
She's not asperger at all!
If she was they would have use this to defend her. Or as an element to accuse her.

there is a lot proofs against her that we don't know because Italian police was to busy eating pasta than doing their job correctly.

Bingo!

Lol. I'm not a psychopath! But I acknowledge I am a little emotionally cold at times and my friends will sometimes tease me about it. I, like most people, prefer some of my acquaintances to others. Of course I would shed tears and express grief for people who I held dear. But for those I just happen to know it would be unlikely. Just like Amanda and Meredith. They just shared a flat for 6 weeks. They were like chalk and cheese personality-wise. I can see totally how Amanda might have just looked shocked and bewildered but not tearful.

Being a psychopath is not a bad thing. You're in company with the likes of me and Madonna. All I was saying is not to wish death on anybody. :lol:

I just don't think they did it. Two middle class kids in a sex game where a girl has her throat slit? That just doesn't happen.

Bedsides, there is already someone in jail for the murder and weren't they told they'd have their sentence reduced if they gave evidence about the others?

Like the Portuguese police in theMadeleine McCann case, it's another shit, lazy police force that is trying to cover up their bad management of the case.

I just don't think they did it. Two middle class kids in a sex game where a girl has her throat slit? That just doesn't happen.

Bedsides, there is already someone in jail for the murder and weren't they told they'd have their sentence reduced if they gave evidence about the others?

Like the Portuguese police in theMadeleine McCann case, it's another shit, lazy police force that is trying to cover up their bad management of the case.

What I also found weird is that the person in charge of the case believes in the Illuminati and feels like it was a ceremony of some kind. :-/

I feel very sad for the Kercher family. They have been convinced by the police that AK and RS killed their daughter even though the evidence suggests otherwise. The debacle must be tearing them apart.

Why are some people in here so obsessed with wanting Amanda to be found guilty no matter the evidence, or rather, lack thereof? Only people who have their heads on right in here are Nightcutter and Jazzyjan, sorry the rest of you but really...get a grip!

Erm, and me. I don't think she's guilty either.

I'm sorry but YOU should get a grip.

A court and a judge found her guilty. There is enough evidence to prove she is. What more do you need?

There isn't enough evidence and that's the whole point. Do you really believe that nobody has been falsely convicted in any court?