Amanda Knox VINDICATED in Italian murder case

Camacho

• 1 year later...

Yep, she might be not come across as the nicest girl but I never really could see her and her boyfriend caught in up in some bizarre sex n drugs game with some drug dealer known to the police and Mereditch Kercher.

Just like the Shrien Diwani case, the person who commited the murder was offer a reduced sentence if he implicated others. Well duh!

The prosecution case was based on very flimsy evidence and the fact that they just didn't like Knox. The police have convinced the poor Kercher family Amanda and Solelito were guilty when there was nothing to truly implicate them.

• 1 year later...

Anyone watching HER Netflix documentary? They say it's a reflective view from both points but by seeing how the press is reporting it looks like another friends of Amanda media campaign to sway public opinion once again..

To me she and her ex boyfriend are guilty! Scientific and logistic eveidence proved they were lying about their whereabouts  during the night of Meridiths murder. Satellites picked their phones signal in the vicinity of the crime scene. They had contested that so many times ( after the case went internationally public anyway) saying they both were at Raffaele's that people started to believe it and give them the benefit of the doubt. 

DNA evidence was also found especially incriminating Raffaele Sollecito but when you have money DNA evidence is dismissed and claimed as contaminated! Money and a huge US press campaign are to blame to let those two free!

Apparently the US doesn't like to see white privileged rich women going to jail... oh well! 

RIP Meredith 

2 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I saw Raffaelle Sollecito with a group of friends in a club last summer (he's apulian like me:dead:). I was surprised at how short he is (I pictured him taller). He kept staring at us. Creepy. :sneaky:

My mom is apulian as well (oh well pugliese as she says) from cerignola lol

And honest he did come across so creepy.. you think they were guilty?! I can go back and forth about it but then I think the evidence against them were way too heavy to not think they were somehow involved.

2 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

My mom is apulian as well (oh well pugliese as she says) from cerignola lol

And honest he did come across so creepy.. you think they were guilty?! I can go back and forth about it but then I think the evidence against them were way too heavy to not think they were somehow involved.

Omg Cerignola is very close to where I live.:dead: I saw him in Trani. Raffaelle is from Bisceglie. Where do you live Meak? Personally I think they are guilty.

I live in Birmingham. My family moved to England when I was little. Mother from Puglia and father from Marche region. I went there many years ago.. I remember my grandmother not wanting me and my sister going out because they were so many crimes going on in the streets in Cerignola lol 

1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

I live in Birmingham. My family moved to England when I was little. Mother from Puglia and father from Marche region. I went there many years ago.. I remember my grandmother not wanting me and my sister going out because they were so many crimes going on in the streets in Cerignola lol 

:dead: You know what? I have some marchigiano blood as well. :inlove: My great grandfather was from Marche. My surname is quite present there. Do you speak Italian?

A little but I don't want to embarrass myself.. I do understand if peeps talk Italian so understanding is not a problem it's just how I talk or say things. Italian is also so hard to learn as my mother speaks in a way and my dad in another.. it's like two different languages. So I guess it's a little bit like British and American English lol

7 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

A little but I don't want to embarrass myself.. I do understand if peeps talk Italian so understanding is not a problem it's just how I talk or say things. Italian is also so hard to learn as my mother speaks in a way and my dad in another.. it's like two different languages. So I guess it's a little bit like British and American English lol

The problem is that we have a lot of dialects (still widely spoken and often changing even from town to town), regional variations, inflections. The closer you can get in real life to standard Italian is the Italian spoken by central italians (especially for the closed and open e and o wowels) (Tuscany, Marche, Umbria, Lazio) when is not influenced by their regional dialects and accents. Italian is based on Florentine dialect (on its literary form more actually).

2 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

The problem is that we have a lot of dialects (still widely spoken and often changing from town to town), regional variations, inflections. 

Very true. I recently checked out this Italian tv series called Gammorah and I literally couldn't get a word.. thank god it already came with subtitles. It's a good program.. Anyways, spoke to my mom on phone and she was I do understand it but your father not so much :lmao:

1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

Very true. I recently checked out this Italian tv series called Gammorah and I literally couldn't get a word.. thank god it already came with subtitles. It's a good program.. Anyways, spoke to my mom on phone and she was I do understand it but your father not so much :lmao:

They speak more in Neapolitan than in Italian indeed.:lmao:

By the way, talking about the subject of this thread... I still don't understand how come so many people believed those two's stories and most importantly why did they get found not guilty in the end? Once again this another case of Money Talks in my opinion.