Will the new album be country-esque?

Guest Xanthium

He may have incorporated country music into his dance music on a few of his songs on his album, but there are many other styles he has incorporated on that album too.

Anyway, I hope it's not a country album, I don't mind one or two songs being a bit country like Don't Tell Me, but not the whole album.

Agreed. I think it would be really cool if she incorporated a country influence mixed with dance on a few songs, but not the whole album. Avicii also uses some folk influenced sounds also so I could see her doing a few tracks with that as well sort of like some of the American Life songs.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Even more evidence of a country themed era with Madonna choosing to work with Avicii, who is known for incorporating country music with dance.

THE COAL MINER'S DAUGHTERDONNA

The two names that have been announced, Avicii & Fred ball (to be confirmed officially) are making music which often incorporates country influences so i it really could be, and i'm not even talking about the fact that she's been wearing cowgirl outfits for her two last performances. I like it !

1. She's never done full on country.

2. She has repeated genres and sounds before, mkay.

3. This album will most likely have country influences but still retain an overall electronic/dance feel.

A few country-flavored tunes would be cool.I'm thinking it will be like "Don't Tell Me".....pop/country flavored with acoustic guitar,but mixed with an electronic dance beat.

A few country-flavored tunes would be cool.I'm thinking it will be like "Don't Tell Me".....pop/country flavored with acoustic guitar,but mixed with an electronic dance beat.

Yes, I would like that. A little country influence on one or two songs but mixed with electronics but not the whole album.

If she's going with the whole Viking/Scandinavia thing then Americana country doesn't really fit… and she has already done that before on Music.

I still think there will be guitars but in more of a Scandinavian folk tradition/medieval style perhaps?

I'd love lots of Scandinavian traditional instruments to be mixed in with the electronics.

That would be great!