I love love love love LOVE Madonna, but

Bill

Does she seem... angry... lately? Like she has a chip on her shoulder? I don't know, it seems like she has this almost over the top badass image going on... The grillz, the Instragram posts, etc...

I don't know. I mean, with the endless barrage of shit that's been thrown at her for the last 30 years, she certainly has the right to have a bad attitude, but I always thought she was so much better than that. Or maybe it's like she's trying to prove that she's "cool", when the reality is she's the last person on Earth who should have to prove anything! Maybe I'm just seeing something that's not there. Does anyone else sense it?

Don't hate on me, it's just an observation, certainly not bashing her in any way. So GET OFF MY DICK, ENSLAVERS! :lol:

I don't think so. I actually think she is the way she portrays. I don't think this is the way it's always looked in her world but that's because she continues to change and grow. The grillz, the pimp image etc...that's all now. I think she's actually content but she has a wall up to the media/press and rightfully so. She "doesn't give a fuck" is and has always been her attitude. I guess, right around now, it comes as rough with the suits and grillz and stoic posture but that same personality(the strong, bitchy-ness) was also there in every era, at it's gayest during Confessions. It's all derivative of the Hard Candy era.

I'm high btw, so excuse my high thinking... :lol:

Madonna has never struck as a particularly angry person despite all the criticism she gets and all the negative things that have happened to her. She generally seems a very positive person. But if she is, I think it's okay to be angry sometimes. You can't be happy all the time. A lot of bad things happen in this world, and there are a lot of things to be angry about.

Yeah, I don't mean to come off as if I don't think she has the right to be angry, or that is be disappointed in her in some way, I just want her to be happy! :)

:lmao: well then that's ok

:rotfl:

Joking aside what did she think she was doing?

How dare u block the Queen's entrance?

Thx God Mr Lewis saved the day

Demonna could have snatched all their souls away in one stare

Madonna-Grammys-2014-CBS1.jpg

queen-latifah-moved-by-ryan-lewis-for-ma

I mentioned this before but I think on the red carpet at the Grammy's Madonna felt awkward because she was continually being asked about performing with Macklemore and Lewis and history being made. She said she could not talk about it and was gagged, but the reporters kept insisting. I think that is why she seemed a bit edgy.

I have actually found her instragram photos to be generally fun, almost goofy and at other times serious and inspiring.

. She has a wonderful unique sense of humour and the press etc so often take her the wrong way completely. A lot of them just don't get her sense of humour and twist it around the wrong way.

She was angrier on DWT... trust me back in 2001 she was a COLD STONE, this is really nothing in comparison but i get what you mean. Now she seems angry as well, but sometimes she still smiles and shows some emotion. I think the perception that we had at the Grammys was definitely on purpose, even David acted like a badass while taking pictures. Though i think this angry act didn't really suit the occasion, i mean OYH is supposed to be a uplifting song and there was 30+ couples getting married live on TV and latifah was shouting and smiling while people were clapping, Madonna was a bit out of place with an angry face singing a very slow version of a love song and most of the time this behavior is interpreted in the wrong way, a lot of people complained that she seemed arrogant and i can see why for them she is very difficult to relate.

Very good points, Nessie. What do you think was up with her during DWT?

I thought about that many times and i can't find a proper answer, she was a cold stone on that tour since the beginning till the end, its just weird because a few months before she seemed happy promoting Music everywhere and she had recently gave birth, it was very weird that she suddenly presented herself like a devil witch, so this reinforces the theory that it was on purpose, for some reason she wanted to present that tour as a dark tour and her presence on stage needed to reflect what she envisioned. Some may say that the 9/11 events was a very dificult time for her and i agree with that but she was a cold stone during the entire tour, not only after 9/11, so that particular event can't be considered the reason why she seemed angry and distant.

Guest Not4Pussies

Her presence and her attitude for DWT was very fuck you, punk rock attitude. She bleached her eyebrows, didn't show any skin. Played the male role on every section, didn't do any interviews or played any hits. It was the persona she was playing for such a dark tour.

My perception of M is that there is a part of her personality that comes across as very angry & even sad at times. I think she channels these emotions partly through her art & strong work ethic. It's obvious to me that she has some major personal issues, but so do most normal people.

Her presence and her attitude for DWT was very fuck you, punk rock attitude. She bleached her eyebrows, didn't show any skin. Played the male role on every section, didn't do any interviews or played any hits. It was the persona she was playing for such a dark tour.

Not during WIFLFAG

Guest bluejean

Hmm. Well I suspect it was more that she was VERY happy during the release of MDNA and all of that. It's probably the fact that she's single again and maybe abit heart broken.

Or maybe being on instagram has got her defenses up since for the 1st time in years she's been exposed to the idiotic comments of minions.

Guest Not4Pussies

that was a gender neutral performance imo

yup. very androgynous.from the front shes wearing a dress, then she turns around and shes showing her back and wearing pants

dancing with her female dancers in drag

yup. very androgynous.from the front shes wearing a dress, then she turns around and shes showing her back and wearing pants

dancing with her female dancers in drag

If you're gonna look at that way, she was also showing a bra strap from the back. She was clearly the female. When they were dancing, she was not the lead.

001MDW_Madonna_063.jpg