Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

You should see the nasty comments on the E! Online facebook page..... :abuse:

STOP READING COMMENT FEEDS. No point in making yourself miserable by absorbing other people's negativity.

I guarantee fewer than 25% of those spewing comments even mean what they say. They're just starved for a quick hit of attention and it's too bad they don't use that energy towards something worthwhile.

Oh who cares about Miley, the second Madonna will be there on stage, she'll make this performance her own! You will see, I bet she will! Her sole existence will wipe away Miley's twerking ass.

I'd rather enjoy this moment with my fellow MNationers :madonna2:

Actually….no you should not.

arts-graphics-2007_1179701a.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

STOP READING COMMENT FEEDS. No point in making yourself miserable by absorbing other people's negativity.

I guarantee fewer than 25% of those spewing comments even mean what they say. They're just starved for a quick hit of attention and it's too bad they don't use that energy towards something worthwhile.

You guys are right!!! I LUV MY MNATION FAMILY

Only a short time ago this would've really pissed me off and pop tart collabs, male or female, are not ever what I really want to see from M. But, oh well, these are the times and bottom line, a new performance is ALWAYS welcomed. Besides, I don't hate Miley like the others. Her music sucks and she's corporate trash who hinders women blah blah, not gonna go into it cuz it's all true and shouldn't have to be explained. But Miley doesn't pretend to be anything other than she is though and there's something about her style that, idk, is kinda .. colorful. I'm a big sucker for "well-done trash;" the mixture of slut-gear w/ Chanel bags and mink coats, idk. It's my weakness. I wanna make it absolutely clear that I despise her "music" and have no idea what M would perform w/ her.

Bottom line as always though, new Madonna performance is glorious news!!

Next time Madonna decides to adopt children, she needs to check out their playlist first, and ensure that they have a good shuffle mix, not hanana goanna or that chick who sang about Fridays and a Chinese restraunt.

Lmao